LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Attends waistband diapers

Store employees rarely have a clue about what's going on so they hand you what they feel is a plausible excuse just to get you off their back <_<

The same "wallyworld'" sells diaper pins cheap in the baby section and I can attest that they work with disposables. The brass ones don't rust; I'm still using ones I bought many years ago. For me, the Attends w/ Waistband is a near-equal to Depends Protection with Tabs (their plastic-backed diapers) which most "wallyworld" stores carry. Those go on sale several times a year :girl_happy: You can almost always do better shopping online, just remember to add in shipping changes when comparing prices.

Bettypooh

Me thinks you had a great deal and it ran out.

You know lost leader type thing either that or they figured out the pricing error and corrected it.

Shop around there is plenty of places selling Attends.

Store employees rarely have a clue about what's going on so they hand you what they feel is a plausible excuse just to get you off their back <_<

The same "wallyworld'" sells diaper pins cheap in the baby section and I can attest that they work with disposables. The brass ones don't rust; I'm still using ones I bought many years ago. For me, the Attends w/ Waistband is a near-equal to Depends Protection with Tabs (their plastic-backed diapers) which most "wallyworld" stores carry. Those go on sale several times a year :girl_happy: You can almost always do better shopping online, just remember to add in shipping changes when comparing prices.

Bettypooh