LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need Help With Buying My First Onesie.

Hey everyone! :)

So recently, i've been interested in buying a onesie, but i'm not sure which one I should get especially since i'm pretty tiny (5'6 , 132lbs). I want to get one that has a snug fit and keeps my diaper from sagging. I recently came across the Blue Dinosaur Onesie made by the company Baby Pants but i'm not sure which size to get, and the whole measuring your body thing confuses me >.< . I was hoping someone could give me advice. That would be great! Thanks! :)

image.jpg

I bought a medium onesie from baby pants and it was a little long in the crotch but once I washed it, it shrunk where now its snug to my diaper. very comfortable and breathable.

I have ordered from this seller many times and she will customize the length at no charge, as was mentioned this is the most important measurement. So depending on what yours measures discuss with her first but generally it will shrink about 2" so you and her will need to factor that in. I got one that is a polo shirt and when washed it was perfect!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/mslorainex/m.html?ssPageName=&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2654

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i buy my onesies from a ebay seller.. her name is tvwebmom and she will make custom stuff for you.. she is a very friendly person and will work with you. I have several of her onesies

$T2eC16hHJGEFFmk53U(YBSQMCBtjyQ~~60_1.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

I've bought a baby pants onesie and followed their sizing chart (post washing) and they seem to run larger. My neck-crotch measurement is identical to the sizing chart (large) yet after 10+ washes it is still WAY to long.

Edited by DLdapper