LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do I get into being a sissy?

I am 21, I want to wear girly cute clothes. I am kinda thin, but I am a 6'2 male, with broad shoulders, so I am not sure how girls clothes will fit me. If anyone could tell me how I could get into being a cute femboy sissy I would appreciate it.

You have quite a way to go. First find a website or clothing catalog with measurement charts. Then get a cloth tape measure (you could suffice with a metal tape one

but we are talking about measuring clothing here not timber). Look at the diagrams and determine what measurements you will need and compare them to the size

numbers of clothing so you can see how clothing will fit you in a ball park estimate. Got a thrift store; salvation army; goodwill something on that order in your neighborhood

take a visit and check out the type of clothing you are interested in - Oh you said sissy well frilly - lacy -

• Like 1

Your second link appears to be down, Born.

As for the rest, the others who've posted are right on. Size isn't a detriment to being able to find the clothes... though do beware that sometimes price can be a huge impediment.

One way to mitigate that is to learn how to sew, or make friends with a seamstress that won't judge you for wanting sissy clothes made. If you choose to learn to sew yourself, you can usually find a quality sewing machine either on Craigslist, or at garage sales or thrift stores. Older is better and often goes cheaper than you'd think.

• 2 weeks later...

If this helps, I'm 6'2 slim to medium build and normally fit into a uk 12-14 dress / panty size. Unfortunately it's a bit trial and error when you first start. We have all been there when you get it home, it's either to small or to big! That's life, have fun.

becoming an LG took about 2 years for me and it happened very slowly it kinda snuck up on me.

I agree with the above have a good look around first don't just buy the first thing you see work out what your tastes are. work out if you are really sissy or LG before spending a small fortune (sorry both can get pretty expensive).

Most importantly have fun doing it if your not having fun then its not for you