LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help Mom

Jared

I'm seeking some information please.

My mother is 71 with Alzheimers and she is incontinent. I started buying her Target brand max absorbency diapers but they didnt work so well, So I started buying her depends max absorbency. They seemed ok but during the night she has accidents and wakes up in the morning soaked. I have been searchin the net for a better option and i see a lot of brands, Abena, NorthShore, Molicare etc... BUT.. I the places I am finding to buy from either have high priced products or high shipping prices. Mom and I are both below poverty level and have little money left over after bills so I am trying to find the best prices I can get on buying better quality diapers than depends. She generally goes through 2 depends a day - 60 a month.

Any advice on where I can buy decent max absorbency diapers in bulk for wouild be great appreciated.

Thank you.

WalGreen's you can order diaspers by the case,cash paid up front and ship to your door.I tried Attends but was disappointed in the quality but paid $49 for a case. I found out Tranquility won't sell to an end user and the best price on those was $75 for a case up to $110 a case but hard to get paying cash.

Many diaper ads say they can be bought at stores but you have to call a store manager to see if that store will order them for you and aat what price.Due to this I returned to Depends maximuns.

I'm seeking some information please.

My mother is 71 with Alzheimers and she is incontinent. ................................................ but during the night she has accidents and wakes up in the morning soaked. I have been searching the net for a better option ....................... Mom and I are both below poverty level and have little money left over after bills so I am trying to find the best prices I can ................................... She generally goes through 2 depends a day - 60 a month.

Any advice on where I can buy decent max absorbency diapers in bulk for would be great appreciated.

Thank you.

If your mother wakes in a puddle, buy a washable bed-pad and when you can afford to, buy another one (or two if your drying facilities are not good).

The better the quality, the dryer they are to the touch and better for the skin.

Unfortunately it is a fact of life that disposable nappies are inclined to leak if they are wet when lying on one's side.

The most economical long term option might be terry pants with a gusset stuffed with a folded hand towel, covered by waterproof pants.

Depends in general are a terrible investment, as they don't absorb much, and are much more likely to keep moisture against the skin, increasing the risk of diaper rash, especially if you are using only 2 of them a day.

Depends in general are a terrible investment, as they don't absorb much, and are much more likely to keep moisture against the skin, increasing the risk of diaper rash, especially if you are using only 2 of them a day.