LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Husband, Better Baby

Only one comment (and thank you for the comment btw Spokane Girl :) ) I guess you can all wait for part two then :whistling:

Probably be posted tomorrow morning my time which will be the middle of the night tonight for the Americans I believe.

Here is the second part of chapter 5 :) There are some very mild mentions of sexual activity and I think on and off in the future there will be more mentions of it. I chose to be vague and not particularly detailed at all here, I'll leave that up to my readers though, if you would rather more detailed sexual stuff let me know in the comments since I am personally torn on the idea, part of me wants to be overtly sexual in places, and parts of me think I shouldn't.

"He wet the bed! Twice!" Sarah said, a little louder than she intended, she hadn't meant to just shout it out like she did but her patience was being tested by her friend’s comments. She opened the door a little and could see Nick was still on his game with headphones on so she was OK.

Whilst Sarah was checking the door, Kirsty exploded with laughter on the other end of the line. Once she had finally composed herself a few seconds later she responded.

"Oh my God, really? Why? What are you going to do?" Kirsty said with a little laughter still in her voice.

"Well... We just got back from the shop and we bought him some "absorbent underwear."" Sarah said to her friend letting a grin creep across her face.

"You bought him nappies!? And you didn't tell me so I could see his face?" Kirsty said still laughing.

"I'm sure you'll get over it." Sarah said giggling, "You should have seen his face Kirsty, it was great, he was so embarrassed... Made all those times where I had to do all the chores and work and everything worthwhile!" Sarah said sounding upbeat and even a little excited.

"You know... You sound really happy about all this. I would have thought that Nick adding another burden to you would just annoy you, not make you happy!" Kirsty said suspiciously.

"I thought I would feel the same way... But things have changed, I feel so much more... assertive" Sarah concluded after taking a moment to find a good word to finish the sentence.

"Sounds like someone I know." said Kirsty. She was referring to herself and her more dominant side when it came to some of the kinkier aspects of her life.

"It isn't sexual..." Sarah began, sensing what Kirsty meant with her last sentence. Though in all honesty she couldn't say that for sure. Sarah could not explain the feelings she was getting from asserting her dominance more in the relationship, but she couldn't rule out a sexual element to it.

"I mean... I don't think it is." Sarah continued questioning herself and wondering what was going on.

"Listen I need to go, it is the weekend and I want to relax a bit before I have to make dinner. How about lunch tomorrow? You can come here and I'll make a big roast dinner for us all" Sarah said wanting to wrap up the conversation, suddenly feeling somewhat embarrassed.

"Sounds great." Kirsty finished still giggling. "I'll see you tomorrow at around 1pm?"

"Sounds perfect." Sarah finished.

They both said their goodbyes, Sarah hung up the phone and paused for thought. Kirsty had vocalised something that Sarah had thought about but not talked about, the possibility that she was getting aroused sexually by taking a more dominant role. Kirsty mentioning it basically confirmed to Sarah that it wasn't all in her head, someone else had noticed the change in her just from talking on the phone.

Sarah walked into the living room, sat down on the couch that was just behind and to the side of Nick and turned on the TV for a bit. It wasn't often she just got to sit down and relax but now was a good time and she intended to use it fully.

Sarah spent the next few minutes flicking through TV channels before finding one showing a marathon of one of her favourite TV shows from a few years ago and she decided she would sit there, watch the show and just switch her mind off for a while.

A few hours later, Sarah got herself up from the couch, to get dinner prepared. Nick hadn't moved from his seat in that time except to get himself a couple of drinks.

Since it was Saturday, Sarah just made simple oven cooked fish and chips and before long she was setting the table, laying out the food and calling Nick over.

Nick was secretly glad that his wife had made dinner without even asking him to. Maybe this little dominant streak Sarah had found was already running its course and things would be back to normal sooner rather than later.

The two of them sat at the table and although there was a slight air of awkwardness between them both, it paled in comparison to the arguments and tension of yesterday.

They ate quietly for a little bit until Sarah broke the silence.

"I think it would be best if you head to bed around 9pm tonight, OK?" Sarah tossed out casually.

"Why do I still have to go to bed early?" Nick said with more than a hint of whine in his voice.

"I think it might help with you staying dry." Sarah said innocently, "and since you are going to be in my bed, it is my rules." Sarah said, she knew she was testing some limits here but she was intrigued by what her husband’s response would be to this statement.

Nick blushed and was sort of shocked at that last statement, he had been hoping the assertiveness Sarah had found had dwindled during the quiet afternoon but apparently it hadn't.

"Your bed? I thought it was our bed..." Nick grumbled.

"Well, I'm still angry at all the problems you caused yesterday and I'm very tempted to keep you in the spare room. Until you earn your spot in the master bedroom back then yes, it is MY bed." Sarah said looking into Nicks eyes and puffing out her chest a little.

Nick couldn't hold the eye contact and looked down. She was still upset over yesterday, and now Nick had to "earn" his spot back in his bedroom. "This is starting to go too far"

Nick thought to himself. One thing was for sure, he was mistaken in thinking her little dominant streak was coming to an end.

"And how do I "earn" my spot in the bed back?" Nick asked.

"Well, you need to start acting like an adult." Sarah said, she had been planning this conversation all afternoon whilst sitting on the couch.

"You need to start showing responsibility and you need to start being useful." Sarah said in between bites of food.

Nick blushed at the way he was being talked to but decided not to respond. He didn't want to start arguing with his wife again because in her current mood there was no way he could win.

"So what do you want me to do exactly?" Nick asked cautiously.

"Well for a start you need to keep the bed dry." Sarah said and whilst Nicks already pink cheeks went even redder, she continued "With the nappies that should be easy for you". She finished with a smile.

"Ac-Actually the packet calls them... Absorbent underwear..." Nick said trailing off a bit as the sentence went on.

"Does it?" Sarah said, "well I just feel nappies are a bit easier to remember and say."

Nick didn't want to respond to that, he found the whole subject embarrassing and didn't want to push the point.

"By the way, Kirsty is coming over for lunch tomorrow." Sarah stated.

"Kirsty? Great..." Said Nick sarcastically, he knew Kirsty didn't like Nick much and the feelings were mutual.

"I don't get to see her often Nick, just try to be good and get on with her please." Sarah said with a pleading tone.

Nick just sat there quietly eating and grumbling to himself.

They finished up dinner together and went back to doing their own things. Sarah took up a space lying on the couch reading a book and Nick, predictably, headed to the computer and began playing his games again.

Time passed quickly and before either of them knew it it was 9:15pm. Sarah noticed the time and sat up and put the book down.

"Nick, time for you to head to bed." Sarah said with as much authority as she could muster.

Nick ignored her, he was playing a game, Sarah could wait until he was done, it was too early to be heading to bed and this game was online so he couldn't pause it, she could wait until he was done.

"Just a minute, I just need to-" Nick began before suddenly coming to a stop as the screen went black and the computer switched off.

He turned to the side to see Sarah standing there holding the plug for the computer.

"Are you crazy? I was in the middle of a game!" Nick stood up flapping his arms about in anger.

"Nick, we agreed you were heading to bed at 9pm, I even gave you an extra 15 minutes. Now go to bed, I want to see if heading to bed earlier affects your little... problem."

Sarah said like an exasperated mother to their disobedient child.

Nick didn't say anything, he just turned around and headed for the stairs.

"Oh Nick?" Sarah said heading to the bottom of the stairs herself to speak to Nick.

Nick stopped halfway up the stairs and turned to face his wife.

"Can I trust you to put on your nappy without my assistance?" Sarah asked trying to mask the little smirk that wanted to appear at the sentence. How odd that would have sounded a couple of days ago.

"Absorbent underwear." Nick said quietly.

"Whatever babe, can I trust you to put them on yourself?" Sarah rolled her eyes and repeated the question with an air of exasperation.

Nick turned red and nodded, unable to speak all of a sudden as yet again he felt the shame of being reminded of his problem. Nick felt tears form in his eyes from the embarrassment and turned around as he willed them away so that his wife wouldn't see.

Nick trudged up the stairs alone and turned through the doorway into his... Or rather his wife’s bedroom.

He walked over to the closet and pulled out the bag of padding he had stowed away in there earlier.

He opened the packet and could feel his heart beating a mile a minute. He looked over to the door and saw it was still closed, and he pulled out one of the Comfie nappies and looked at it in his hand.

It looked just like a baby’s nappy, it certainly felt thick and when he unfolded it he was surprised at how large it was. In the packet they looked pretty small but when he pulled it out and opened it up he realised it was much bigger and thicker than he previously thought.

He stripped naked and tossed his clothes into a pile beside his bed. He put the unfolded nappy down on the bed and went to lay back on it, it was as he reached forward and grabbed the front of the nappy that he was suddenly struck by the absurdity of what he was doing.

Nick laid there not moving for a minute and imagined how all this would look if one of his friends from the pub were here right now. He couldn't bring himself to pull the front of the nappy up and tape it on, it was just too much. The accidents had been embarrassing, the shopping trip had been mortifying but now Nick felt like he was at the end of his rope.

"I'm not putting this stupid thing on." Nick said to himself in a defiant tone of voice as he threw the open nappy to the side, Nick leaned over and covered it up with his clothes so Sarah wouldn't see it. It was too early to worry about bed wetting, Nick thought to himself as he rolled over. It had only been two days; it surely won't continue.

"Sarah will understand." Nick thought to himself. He was confident the last two days were aberrations, he was also confident tonight would be a better night.

Sarah meanwhile was downstairs, she wanted to give Nick time, space and privacy for putting on the nappy for the first time, didn't want to make it harder for him than she knew it already was. She was very content with everything that had gone on and had put on some melodic and quiet music as she relaxed on the sofa and read for a bit longer. She thought it would be perfect with a glass of wine, she gave herself a mental reminder to remember to buy some the next time she was at the shops.

She found herself yawning far earlier than she had expected. The early start that morning and the emotional roller coaster that she had been on had clearly taken their toll on her energy and she decided she would head up to bed at around 10:30pm.

That gave Sarah 30 minutes so she went over and turned the computer on, after spending a couple of minutes wondering why it wouldn't start up she remembered to put the plug back in.

She logged online and after checking her usual social media sites she decided she wanted to do more searching. She had originally only suggested the nappies to Nick after searching online for answers to a problem, but the more time had moved on since then the more intrigued she was by the whole thing. She couldn't seem to get her mind off the topic.

Sarah sat there for a second and then typed into the image search bar "man wearing nappy". She wasn't sure what would come up, all she knew was she was anxious to see the results.

She didn't have to wait long as a big wall of images appeared on the screen. Some were clearly from medical related sites and showed mostly elderly people wearing, but as she scrolled down she noticed more and more a change to pictures of younger people, and some were not only just wearing nappies but were also holding or surrounded by other baby items!

Sarah’s mouth fell open and she looked around before leaning closer to the screen in a conspiratorial manner. Was this a thing? Sarah had heard of fetishes and some of the things kinkier people got up to from Kirsty and from elsewhere, but was dressing up like a baby really one of these fetishes?

This shocked Sarah somewhat, she hadn't really expected such images, and perhaps even more interesting than the fact that pictures like that existed was her reaction to them. She was more interested than she thought possible as she looked through the images.

She found herself getting irresistibly turned on by the images, she didn't know why but her mind immediately started imagining scenarios where she was these people’s partners and had put them in this state. The images in her mind started shifting to imagining Nick in the position of the model on the screen and she started feeling even more aroused.

She looked at the clock in the corner of the screen and saw it was already approaching 11pm. It was time for bed, but beforehand she made another mental note, this one was the letters "ABDL" they seemed to be all over the pictures that Sarah found most intriguing and Sarah wanted to remember them for searching another time.

She turned off the PC and headed for the stairs, when she reached the top she stood at the doorway to the room, there was no way she was going to be able to sleep with this level of burning desire within her, and with Nick asleep and padded she excused herself to the bathroom for a few minutes of ecstasy before heading back into the bedroom.

Sarah had never been very sexually inclined, she very rarely felt the desire for sexual pleasure, but tonight she felt insatiable. It didn't take long for her in the bathroom, after all the events and how she feeling after looking at all those pictures it certainly didn't take much time or effort to find release.

Now thoroughly exhausted, she flopped into bed and fell right to sleep without waking her husband and without moving the covers that were concealing what she assumed was his nappy.

• Like 4

I know this isn't going to be of any help at all on the question but I am fine either way whether the sexual parts go more detailed or not. If maybe you can think of ways where it may balance itself out it could work but as for me, either or is fine ^_^

Great addition, I liked the mild allusion of "self-pleasuring," however for me personally I like things more vividly described. However you wish to proceed though I can assure you I will continue to read this well written story.

Aww man this is such a great story, thanks for all the hard work you have and will be putting into it Elfy :D As for the sexual side of things, I would rather it be a little vague to allow the mind to pick an choose how things are going. But I will still read it either way, it has/will be been brilliant ^_^

Edited by champon7

Thanks for the comments everyone, I am writing the next section, I will put it up ASAP but it depends how long it takes to write!

It seems most people don't mind a bit more description when it comes to sexual content so I will increase the amount of description when it comes along, I don't know how often it will come up though.

Don't post much anymore, but had to comment.

Mummy and myself are really enjoying this, and can't wait to see what trouble he gets himself into next.

Great work so far Elfking.