LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Husband, Better Baby

The last chapter seemed implausible. Cashiers wouldn't act that way and people don't act that way about someone buying diapers. I have bought diapers in public and I haven't gotten that treatment ever or people acting that way. I would say the cashier was unprofessional and there were a bunch of rude people there and the mom being just as bad as her own son by talking loudly to him instead of shushing him and whispering in his ear.

I belive this is a humiliation story with the goal of creating humiliating situations for poor guy so 110 % realism would defeat the porpose cause like Spokane said stuff like this doesnt happen generally so take that its for entertainment :)

The last chapter seemed implausible. Cashiers wouldn't act that way and people don't act that way about someone buying diapers. I have bought diapers in public and I haven't gotten that treatment ever or people acting that way. I would say the cashier was unprofessional and there were a bunch of rude people there and the mom being just as bad as her own son by talking loudly to him instead of shushing him and whispering in his ear.

I belive this is a humiliation story with the goal of creating humiliating situations for poor guy so 110 % realism would defeat the porpose cause like Spokane said stuff like this doesnt happen generally so take that its for entertainment :)

I know I was being too serious. Of course stories won't be plausible, same goes for movies too and books, it's all fantasy and make

I can't wait to read your next chapter Elfy :) this story is getting better by the chapters. I bet I will be bouncing on my bed waiting for it to be read at bedtime before long :D

Edited by champon7

When people bring up things like this I always refer to the line from the MST3K Theme:

"If you're wondering how he eats and breathes / And other science facts / Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a show, / I should really just relax."

Most all the stories in this forum have some level of fantasy to them and you just need to balance that with the story you're telling.

• Like 2

The idea was that he had annoyed her by shouting, she thinks he is shouting at her when in reality it is just because his nerves were pushed to the edge. So she, being a young cashier working the job, probably part time and it doesn't mean much to her except some spending money, so she shouts back at him in a petulant way.

It's not like I think all cashiers or even many would act even remotely like that, but it made a good little part of my story i thought and it isn't so far out of left field that it brings everything crashing down... i don't think so anyway.

The tricky part is we are moving from a normal premise, a guy and his wife having a few problems with their relationship, to a much less realistic conclusion, to get there we have to navigate things that realistically would almost certainly never happen... I guess it is my job as the writer to make you believe it could happen given the surrounding circumstances!

I thank everyone for commenting on the story though, one of the things I never realised until I started writing myself how much other people commenting means to keep you motivated... Its hard to tell if people are reading otherwise, and also if people are enjoying what they read!

The next chapter should be later today or tomorrow.

• Like 2

I am emjoying the story elfy! When they cashier reacted tat way you would see that in the states for sure

Lol, too true, and really hope it'll be posted tonight (today?) because I can't wait for the next chapter :D

Here is the first part of chapter 5, the second part is a little longer but I felt it was too long for one post and I still need to proof read it and after all the work into this one I'm giving myself some rest before sorting out the second half. Expect it later today or tomorrow I would think, again the schedule may be sped up with comments! :D

Also, excuse the bad title for the chapter I could think of anything better, might make more sense with the second part!

Chapter 5 - Sarahs Awakening

It was a quiet journey all the way back to the house.

Nick was running the events of the last few hours through his head constantly, he was mortified at what he had been subjected to. He was also suspicious of his wife who seemed to not only be coping with all the changes very well but even seemed to be thriving on it. He wasn't sure he had seen her so upbeat as the last few hours.

"She is thriving on my embarrassment." Nick thought to himself. He wasn't necessarily angry or upset at this though. To be honest, Nick had no idea how he felt about it since it was so far out of left field he hadn't had time to even consider how he felt. He had never seen this side of his wife before, she had always just rolled over and given in to whatever Nick wanted, sometimes it took a little convincing, but he could usually force his will through whenever he wanted.

He thought back to the "victories" as he called them, in their relationship that he had won over his wife. From arguing down from a big church wedding and instead having a small registry office ceremony to convincing his wife for a majority of the time they lived together that it would be better for them both if she did a majority of the house work because she was so much better at it than he was. He was a master of manipulation and now he was aware that the tables may have turned.

Now he was consciously aware that for all the "victories" he had won in the relationship up until that point, they appeared to have come at a price.

Nick realised, with the benefit of hindsight, that for every decision he had got to go his way he had whittled down his wifes patience. He came to the sudden realisation whilst sitting in that car on that warm early afternoon in early July that the victories he had won in the relationship hadn't been without cost.

Nick was beginning to belatedly realise that his wife had just as much of a say in the relationship as he did, and had suddenly started showing a new found confidence in herself and her ability to assert herself.

Nick shuddered as he realised all of this, and that with the nappies on the backseat of the car he came to the conclusion that she was firing back at him, and in a big way.

"This is a tricky situation..." Nick thought to himself. If he fought for control too hard or pushed his limits too far he was screwed. He had no job, his family were distant now after years of him neglecting to keep in contact and the house he and Sarah lived in was in her name only, since she was the one paying the mortgage.

He wasn't sure how to deal with this, all he knew was he had to be careful, if he pushed too hard he could find himself jobless, homeless and without his wife.

On the other side of the silent car was Sarah, she was reveling in the situation. To her this wasn't a war for control of the relationship like Nick assumed. It was Sarah simply being fed up with someone who constantly passed the buck and her asserting herself a bit more.

The interesting thing for Sarah, was that the asserting herself against Nick had had unintended consequences. She found she was really enjoying it, and she was enjoying it on a few different levels.

On the surface she found it funny to see Nick taken down a few pegs, she enjoyed seeing him humbled and although at the same time she still felt love and compassion for Nick, she was also well aware that their relationship had been to one sided for too long and that pushing back against Nicks dominance in the relationship was providing her a lot of satisfaction.

On a deeper level though, one she was almost embarrassed to admit to, even to herself, she was being turned on sexually by the humiliation her husband was getting at her hands. She hadn't expected this reaction from her body, she had always been submissive when it came to relationships from a sexual stand point and a more general relationship stand point. So now, to experience such a thrill from taking a more dominant role intrigued her greatly.

It was in this atmosphere of deep contemplation and quietness that the couple, their car and their groceries trundled through the town and back to their house which was just on the periphery of the town.

It wasn't a particularly large house, but it wasn't small either. With two bedrooms, one bathroom, a secluded back garden and all the other trappings of a modern semi-detached house it was quite unremarkable. Just one of many almost identical houses on the street and on many streets like this one.

Sarah stepped out of the car and reached into the back seat and pulled out all the bags with the shopping. Sarah knew if she wanted to make Nick more domesticated and useful it would have to be done slowly. She couldn't just expect Nick to start doing all the chores that he had never wanted to do before just because of this one trip.

"Earth to Nick, Earth to Nick!" She playfully said through the open passenger window to where Nick was sitting.

Nick was so lost in his deep thought that he hadn't even noticed they had arrived home. At Sarahs words though he stirred back to reality and got out of the car.

After quickly stretching his legs he started toward the front door.

"Ahem." Sarah loudly and theatrically cleared her throat, "My hands are full, could you help with the last bag please." Sarah said with a small, quick smile. It was more a statement than a question.

Nick looked back to the car, it was true, his wifes hands were full with the groceries so he headed back to the car and reached in for the final bag. Of course the one bag his wife had been unable to carry was the bag containing the nappies...

"Typical." He thought to himself.

He watched his wife open the front door and walk inside as he leaned in the back door to reach the little bag containing the nappies. He sort of fumbled trying to pick it up a little bit, almost like someone picking up a baby for the first time, Nick wasn't sure how to pick it up and get it inside without neighbours knowing.

Nick picked it up, and hurried to follow his wife through the front door into the house anxious not to be seen by any of the neighbours. His paranoia about what he was carrying hadn't relented despite being taken out of the high pressure situation he had been in earlier.

"How about you take those upstairs," Sarah said pointing at Nicks burden, "and I will put the rest of the shopping away. Then you are free for the afternoon." Sarah smiled, put down all the shopping she was carrying to walk over to Nick. She leaned forward and gave him a quick peck on the cheek and a hug.

"I'm proud of you today for taking ownership of a problem." Sarah said turning back around, picking up the shopping and heading into the kitchen to start putting the groceries away.

Nick blushed, less because he was embarrassed about the kiss and more because his wife was talking to him as if he was a kid again.

Nevertheless he headed upstairs and into the main bedroom. He walked around to his side of the bed and sat down, he was glad to finally have a little time to himself.

Nick looked at the package next to him and took it out of the bag so he could have a look at it properly for the first time, he had been so overwhelmed in the pharmacy he wasn't really able to take in much of anything.

He held the nappies in his hands, it was an odd feeling, the plastic packaging vacuum wrapped around the contents inside.

He looked at the bottom where the translucent plastic gave a small glimpse of what was within, the folded up nappies seemed pretty small, and they were certainly squashed into the packet as tight as they could be. He turned it over in his hands to look at the back.

The back of the packaging contained a lot of info. The first thing that caught his eye was the picture of one of the nappies opened up and labelled with its various parts and a diagram showing the few steps it took to put one on or to put one on another person. He began to read the description on the back:

"Comfies brand absorbent underwear..."

"Ha!" Nick thought, and made a note to show Sarah that later so she would stop calling them nappies. Nick continued reading.

"are made for those who have trouble with controlling their bladders or bowels and are scientifically formulated to help keep the skin dry and to contain anything and everything within and to stop leaks."

"Well at least they will keep the bed dry in case the worst happens." Nick thought sadly, he had had two accidents in the last two nights, it wasn't a sign there would definitely be more but it wasn't a good sign for the immediate future.

Nick put the packet in the closet and closed the door, he didn't even want to think about them let alone see them.

Nick left the bedroom and headed back downstairs. He headed straight over to the computer and sat down. He felt good about being back in a place he was comfortable in, back in front of his computer and browsing his favourite websites and playing his favourite games.

Nick wanted to put the whole morning behind him. The shopping trip, which in reality had only just been the start of things, had felt awful. Just surviving that seemed a great success for him. He hadn't even really given much thought to the inevitable follow up.

Nick thought about what was to come in his future very soon. That night, after all the trials and tribulations of the morning he was going to be expected to head upstairs and put on one of the nappies on.

He felt a shiver run down his back at this. It was destined to happen now obviously, it had been destined since he agreed to try them this morning, but now the time was fast approaching when he would have to head upstairs and put on them on and he could feel the butterflies forming in his stomach about this next step.

Now that he was thinking about it another fresh worry hit his mind. The packet he was holding upstairs said it had 20 nappies in. Was he going to be expected to wear all of them? He know his wife was against any wastage so it seemed like that was the obvious conclusion there. Then again, he realised there was a lot of things he hadn't asked.

How many dry nights would it take to prove he didn't need the nappies? He suddenly realised he probably should have thought about asking these questions at some point before now.

He thought about going to ask his wife these questions now but he didn't want to bother her whilst she was putting shopping away, she might ask him to help and he didn't want that. Not to mention, the last thing he wanted was to start more conversation about nappies. It felt like if he started talking about them it would be admitting he needed them.

Nick was still convinced there was no need for the nappies and that the wet beds were just isolated accidents.

Sarah meanwhile had put on the shopping away and was now sitting at the kitchen counter on the phone to a friend of hers from University. The two were gossiping up a storm as they often did on the weekends.

Kirsty, a friend of Sarahs from back at university was also a teacher, however she had been more a middle of the pack student compared to Sarahs stellar record at university, so Kirsty had a regular teaching job on the other side of the large town that they lived in. It meant Sarah and Kirsty got to meet up semi-regularly when they had the time.

Kirsty had, in fact, been one of the girls in the group of girls that Nick had seen the first night he and Sarah met up. Kirsty was notably more outgoing than Sarah, and much more into exploring new things. Sarah knew Kirsty had a kinky side as well, but the two didn't often talk about it. Kirsty was always open about her kinkier side but Sarah had always shied away from those conversations.

"I know, Kirsty I can't believe it..." Nick heard Sarah say before trying to tune it out. Nick grabbed his headphones and plugged them in to the PC so he could concentrate on his game. It also meant that he could no longer hear what was being said on the phone in the kitchen, which to him was a bonus. He hated listening to his wife gossiping about things and people he didn't know about.

"Hold on a second." Sarah said to the phone when she suddenly heard the sounds from Nicks computer muted, she knew from past experience it likely meant he had plugged his headphones in.

Sarah peered into the living room to see Nicks headphones were on before retreating back into the kitchen, closing the door and speaking into the phone in hushed tones.

"So, anyway," Sarah said, "You won't believe what has been going on with Nick."

Sarah tried to keep a lid on her excitement so as not to alert Nick to the conversation she was having.

"He has finally achieved the World record for sitting in place for the longest amount of time?" Said Kirsty on the other end of the line sarcastically. Kirsty didn't like Nick all that much, but put up with him since Sarah was one of her best friends.

"No, silly, I'm being serious!" Sarah replied.

"So was I." Kirsty shot back sardonically.

"Do you want to hear this news or not?" Sarah replied a little hotly.

"Sure, sure..." Said Kirsty not wanting to raise the ire of her friend.

"Well... Nick has been having some, erm, problems in bed." Said Sarah carefully.

"Well that's nothing new, you have said before your sex life sucked..." Kirsty interrupted.

"Not those kind of bedroom problems..." Sarah said with a tone of exasperation. "Trust you to jump to that conclusion."

"Well, spit it out then!" Kirsty said losing her patience a bit.

• Like 1