LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Husband, Better Baby

It is your story and you should write it as you see fit. I am one of those folks who if I am not enjoying a story I won't read it. I like this so far and look forward to more.

I'm having some extreme amount of writer's block with this story at the moment which is strange because I'm OK with the other stories I'm writing. I will keep plugging away and hopefully will break through soon.

Slow to comment but I enjoyed the latest chapter. Looking forward to the next.. take as much time as you need to work past the writers block. To force it would perhaps undermine what you have got going so far for this enjoyable story.

Edited by Littletacker
grammatical error
  • 3 weeks later...
On ?7?/?22?/?2015 at 11:05 AM, Elfy said:

So, this is my first try at writing something... This has a slowish start in terms of AB content, this more just setting the scene. But in future this story will include a lot of AB content and a lot of humiliation. Please let me know what you think of it! :)

Glad people are enjoying the story. :)

An interesting idea cropped up recently that I wanted my reader's feedback on.

The idea came up very recently for a spin-off story related to this one. The story would basically be a kind of prequel involving Kirsty and George and how they ended up in their situation. The part that is most interesting to me is that I wouldn't be writing it.

I have a person in mind who seems interested to write this secondary story. I know they are a talented writer and I trust them completely with the characters, I would also be checking everything they wrote before posting to make sure it fits with my ideas of the characters. There are ideas for the story already and it would be much more sexual than this one and also include a lot more sissy elements.

This may or may not happen but I wanted to hear if anyone had any feelings about it one way or the other. :)

• Like 2