LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Husband, Better Baby

Naughty babies playing with their nappies, more spankings in the near future for them.

great chapter, looking forward to more when you have time.

• 2 weeks later...

Another fantastic addition. Poor Nick is going to be embarrassed big time with this change. I wonder if you Sarah and Kristy will make George change him.

I don't know... I suspect that my opening of a possible same-sex relationship has scared a few people off seeing as I'm getting less comments this time around :lol:

I should warn people that there is a very real chance of sex going forward in just about every pairing I can think of... male/male, male/female... Actually that is it, I don't have plans for female/female at the moment at least.

You shouldn't have to be worried about it. If people don't like the sex in your story, they can skip over those parts. One thing I have noticed over the years is that comments on stories always seems to go down as the story progresses. You still know that people are reading it because you can see the number of reads it is getting. They just seem to stop telling you they are reading it. One reason I like to comment on each new chapter.

I too am not a fan of reading m/m interactions. However I really like this story and the brilliant way you have described the characters and built them up.

I will nonetheless continue to read and comment as you post more to this wonderful no matter the contents.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write and post these stories and contributing to the community.

Well, any of the male/male interactions would not take over the story. I had an idea for a couple of scenes and that was about it. The vast bulk of the story is still going to focus on Sarah and Nick's interactions.

16 minutes ago, Elfy said:

Well, any of the male/male interactions would not take over the story. I had an idea for a couple of scenes and that was about it. The vast bulk of the story is still going to focus on Sarah and Nick's interactions.

What about mommy/daddy/baby scenes with all three at once?

I think the new avenue or possibility of it is certainly interesting doesn't come all that much of a shock but definitely not something I fully expected either. I look forward to more.

This is not a commissioned story, this is being written by Elfie for himself. With all the time and labor which is considerable writing something of this length and quality there should be some reward for the writer. If there isn't something rewarding for him then why bother?

The people reading this story that don't like m/m relationships should think about how they come across. It feels like some people are trying to manipulate the writer into changing the plot line to suit their personal taste. Maybe the writer is going in this direction because it makes him feel good? He's giving you a gift of his talent. When someone goes to the trouble to bake me a birthay cake I don't say to them I loved the cake but the frosting wasn't my favorite. I'd say thank you for the cake, it was delicious. You can find plenty to like about this story without complaining about one small part of the plot.

• Like 1

I don't mind people commenting that they aren't keen on male/male action. I knew when I thought about it that it wouldn't be for everyone. I am happy for people to say if certain topics or sections don't do anything for them the same way I like to hear when people say specific things are enjoyed.

I will reiterate what I said afterwards, that and such male/male scene will be sporadic at best. The story is, first and foremost, about Nick and his wife and it will continue to be that way. For people that don't like male/male scenes I would suggest either just read it with the knowledge that any actual acts involved aren't important to the story, or just skip over those parts altogether. I would hope that people enjoying the story will be able to continue enjoying it whether they skip parts or not.

This story is very free form. There is no real fixed plan (I know the ending, just how I get there is up in the air), it is the first story I have ever started and as was said earlier, this isn't a commission, this is the story I work on in between paid stuff. Basically, I am exploring a lot of different things in this story. I am writing it for my own enjoyment first and foremost. The fact that others enjoy it is a big bonus and hopefully they will continue to do so :)

• Like 1

Bravo on writing for your own enjoyment. I, for one, commend you for it. That being said, please forgive some of us if we choose not to comment after some of the male on male activity( I will probably be one of them). It might make the story better, but it just isn't my cup of kool aid.

I will, however be reading and continue to enjoy the writings of one of the best authors on the site, and commenting positively when I think it appropriate(I was always taught to not say anything bad about a persons honest work).

Hoping to read more soon.