LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Husband, Better Baby

Wow, I can't believe I didn't notice that... And I can't believe no one pointed it out!

OK, so I have gone back and posted the second half of that chapter on the previous page at this link: http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/49188-bad-husband-better-baby/&do=findComment&comment=1105402

Can't believe I left out that part :doh:

8 hours ago, Albertje said:

Just found this , best new story I have read in a while, Thanks so much. Looking forward to new chapters.

But am I wrong or might something have gone wrong when posting chapter 16? You say it is over 6000 words and there are actually only about 3800.

Well, didn't that addition just make a whole lot of sense!! I'd been thinking there'd been a gap in the story! Good work, though; all around.

On 4/24/2016 at 7:20 AM, Elfy said:

Wow, I can't believe I didn't notice that... And I can't believe no one pointed it out!

OK, so I have gone back and posted the second half of that chapter on the previous page at this link: http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/49188-bad-husband-better-baby/&do=findComment&comment=1105402

I noticed it, but thought you decided to speed things along, as thats something I have seen done here and elsewhere with stories

On 4/24/2016 at 6:20 AM, Elfy said:

Awesome addition. It helps explain why he was crying.

Elfy - thank you for writing this story - it's just absolutely delicious. I've been following it since it's beginning, and I apologize for not commenting sooner, but I've refrained from logging in here for a long while due to a number of reasons.

All that aside - I just wanted to take some time to say that I really enjoy your work, and that I check the DD board consistently for updates about this tale. I wish you all the best in completing this, and look forward to the story's unfolding.

Next update might be a bit slow in coming. I've had more commissions than usual recently that I've had to work on (one of which I can post on here very soon) and my fiance just returned from a two week holiday so she has a lot of my time at the moment. I will keep everyone updated.

20 hours ago, Elfy said:

Next update might be a bit slow in coming. I've had more commissions than usual recently that I've had to work on (one of which I can post on here very soon) and my fiance just returned from a two week holiday so she has a lot of my time at the moment. I will keep everyone updated.

have fun wif your fiance and other stuff:)

• 3 weeks later...

So tomorrow will mark a month since the last update to this story... There is a new chapter in the works but I'm being derailed at the moment by multiple commissions that take priority.

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've not been doing great mentally recently either which is slowing things down.

• Like 1

I just want to add to my previous post, updates to this story have been very slow but I am still writing... I'm 3000 words into the next chapter of this, I have three commissions being written as well which will be posted at some point in the future when they are finished. So stay tuned!

• Like 2

Well, some good news!

I finished writing the chapter tonight. It's a little longer than usual too. I will edit it the story over the next few days and it should be posted really soon!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Elfy said:

Well, some good news!

I finished writing the chapter tonight. It's a little longer than usual too. I will edit it the story over the next few days and it should be posted really soon!

Yaaaaaaaay! I've been waiting for so loooooong

Finally ready to post an update, apologies for the delay. I have had a few commissions that I have finished half of without getting to complete them so they would have been posted but for whatever reason they currently sit either abandoned or on hiatus.

This is about a quarter of the next chapter. The whole thing is written and edited but I want to release it in stages so hopefully there isn't another long gap afterwards. Since this is such a short instalment I will make all my readers a deal. If I get ten comments following this chapter (positive/negative/neutral/whatever) I will post the next part either today or tomorrow! The next part will likely be longer than this one.

Chapter 18 – Jack’s Visit

“Hello? Earth to Sarah?”

Sarah was stood, mouth hanging open in shock, staring at Jack. This was entirely unexpected and could rarely have been a worse time for him to show up at the door unannounced. Sarah was still breathing heavy and red in the face. Her loins burned with sexual energy, an energy that was going unspent, she craved stimulation but instead she was getting a social visit.

“Sure… Come in.” Sarah said distractedly as she closed the front door behind Jack. Her politeness stopped her from turning Jack away.

Jack walked through into the living room and took a seat on the couch, Sarah followed him and sat on the couch next to the unexpected visitor. Sarah couldn’t tell if it was just the deep lust she was feeling at the moment or if it was something else but Jack seemed particularly attractive today. The barely hidden sexual attraction between the two of them seemed to be much more charged than usual.

“I hadn’t heard from you in a few days Sarah, everything OK?” Jack asked. Jack noticed that Sarah seemed slightly out of it at the moment, he couldn’t put his finger on why but she seemed quite tense but at the same time a little out of it.

“Everything’s fine.” Sarah replied before remembering she was taking time off work for family matters, “I mean, everything is fine with me… Nick has been a little under the weather, he has needed me to take care of him.”

“Oh I see.” Jack said with a compassionate smile. Of course, Jack thought, Sarah is having to look after her slob of a husband again.

There were a few moments of silence. Sarah spent them staring at Jack, she was so horny right now that she just wanted to jump on him right then and there, he was so much more of a man than her husband whom she vaguely remembered was lying upstairs on the changing room table this whole time.

Jack, meanwhile, was looking around the room. Looking over at the computer he spotted a strangely large sippy cup. He furrowed his brow, it was too large for a baby.

“I’ll get us a drink, wait right there.” Sarah stood up and as she walked behind the couch she brushed Jack’s shoulders with her hand.

Jack raised his eyebrows and was distracted from the sippy cup by Sarah’s touch. Strange, he thought, they often flirted but it was usually him doing it most of the time.

Sarah returned a minute later with two wine glasses and a bottle of wine, she poured a glass for Jack and then one for herself. Sarah was aching for someone, anyone, to touch her most private areas. She could feel that she was red in the face and though she tried to act normal she was well aware that her frustrations must be affecting the way she was acting. She could tell from the way Jack looked at her that he could tell something was up with her. Slowly her feelings of arousal were subsiding but it was happening so slowly that Sarah didn’t think she could wait for them to disappear completely.

“Cheers.” Jack said and as they touched glasses he flashed his winning smile and took a drink of the wine.

Sarah didn’t say anything, she just smiled and tried her best to stop imagining Jack naked. Normally she would have been appalled at having these thoughts, but she was not thinking straight in the slightest and Nick, lying upstairs, may as well be lying in a different country for all she cared right now.

“So… I hope there is nothing to serious with Ni-” Jack started saying as he put his drink down on to the table.

As soon as Jack had placed his glass on the table he found himself suddenly jumped on by Sarah. He fell back against the back of the couch as Sarah pushed herself on him.

For Sarah, all rational thought was out of the window as she could no longer control her lust. She jumped on Jack like a dog jumping on a bone and forced him back against the couch. Wrapping her arms around Jack’s head she pushed her face against Jack’s and kissed him passionately, she felt some resistance from Jack briefly but it melted away as he opened his mouth and returned the kiss. Sarah’s uncontrollable need to be satisfied, her sexual desire, clouded all other thought as her hands unbuttoned Jack’s shirt and rubbed his chest. Jack was in great shape and running her hands over his muscles only increased her desire.

Sarah adjusted her position without ever breaking off the kiss. She shifted herself over so that as Jack was in a normal sitting position she straddled his lap. She could feel that she wasn’t the only one feeling aroused as she felt Jack rapidly stiffening even through his underwear and trousers. She could tell that Jack was much more impressive in that department than Nick, and her hands headed south from Jack’s chest as she started unzipping Jack’s trousers.

“Wait, wait, wait.” Jack said as he managed to pry Sarah’s mouth away from his for a few seconds, “We can’t so this, what about Nick?”

Sarah was flustered as yet again she was denied the thing she wanted at the last possible moments.

“I need a man Jack; I don’t need a boy like Nick.” Sarah said with lust in her voice. She leaned in to kiss again but Jack turned away to stop her. The animalistic desire demanded to be satisfied, it was Jack on the couch right now but it could have been anyone and she would have been acting the same way.

“Sarah… You know I want this, but you are married. You can’t do something you will regret for the rest of your life.” Jack said, it was a struggle for him because he had fantasised about a moment just like this since Sarah first came to work at the same school as him.

Sarah rolled her eyes and sighed loudly in frustration. What does a girl need to do to get off, she thought to herself as yet again she felt her desire to climax thwarted at the last second. She climbed off of Jack’s lap and sat next to him again, she folded her arms and sulked. She knew she must look like a petulant toddler right now but she couldn’t help it, no one should be left as frustrated as she felt now, she conveniently forgot about the state she had left her husband in. Thinking about herself acting like a toddler gave her an idea though.

“Jack… I’ve got something to tell you.” Sarah hesitated, “About Nick… He isn’t really sick.”

“Oh?” Jack replied curiously, he was still recovering from the unexpected romance from a few seconds ago and although he had been getting himself ready to leave he became almost instantly more interested in what Sarah had to say.

“Do you remember last week? When I asked you about regression therapy?” Sarah asked. She was looking at the table in front of her and fiddling with her fingers nervously, she really wasn’t sure if she should be telling Jack about Nick but if anyone would understand it would be the man with a degree in psychology. Maybe it was just her horniness talking but Sarah had already said too much to be able to keep it hidden.

Jack didn’t reply but slowly his mouth and eyes widened as it dawned on him what Sarah was saying. Surely she wasn’t going to say what it sounded like she was going to say.

“Oh come on Jack…” Sarah said as she saw the dawning realisation in Jack’s eyes, “You know what Nick is like.”

“Yeah, I know what he is like, but regression therapy? Jesus Sarah, that stuff is pretty out there. No real proof of any benefits, very questionable ethically…” Jack stopped talking and just shook his head. As much as he was shocked and even slightly appalled, a part of him was intensely curious as to what had been going on.

There were a few seconds of silence as they both digested what had happened and what had been said.

“Well it is working for me.” Sarah said quietly, “I feel like Nick is really changing.”

“But the ethics of doing something like this... I mean, did Nick volunteer for this?” Jack asked leaning forward in the couch.

“Sort of. I gave him a choice of doing this or leaving and he chose to stay.” Sarah explained.

“That isn’t much of a choice.” Jack said flatly and he put his head in his hands. He couldn’t believe sweet Sarah was capable of doing something like this but at the same time a large part of him wanted to see what Sarah was doing.

Silence fell on the two people on the couch again as they were both lost in thought about how to proceed. If there was one good thing to come from this revelation it was that Sarah no longer felt nearly as sexually charged or frustrated. The revelation had been like a bucket of cold water. Sarah felt like she should say something but she had no idea what would be appropriate. She knew that Nick’s regression wouldn’t be something easily understood by many, she also knew that she couldn’t keep it a secret forever and had hoped that Jack would have had a less hostile reaction.

For his part Jack was still unsure what to think of all this, it seemed like Sarah was a different person. She didn’t seem like the sweet and innocent girl she once was, she now seemed so much more empowered, so much more assertive.

After a minute of silence Sarah was just about ready to suggest that Jack leave, that this had all been a mistake when Jack finally said something. Something that surprised Sarah.

“Can I see him?” Jack asked rather timidly.

Sarah was shocked and looked at him with furrowed brows wondering what had caused this sudden change in his opinion. She wondered if there was some ulterior motive.

“I thought you didn’t agree with anything like this…” Sarah said questioningly, “You seemed to disagree with it being a good idea just a minute ago.”

“Well… I’m curious.” Jack replied, he went red slightly. He knew he was blushing but he didn’t know why. Perhaps it was just admitting that this weird treatment made him really curious as to what was going on.

“Curious?” Sarah asked. She saw Jack was blushing and with her recently found assertiveness she decided to press the issue.

“It’s just… It’s just you don’t see this kind of stuff in medical journals. You hear about theories of the benefits and negatives of regression; you even sometimes hear the occasional examples of people trying it. But a chance to see it in action isn’t something that happens often, if ever. It is highly unethical and breaks lots of rules about psychological testing but… I really want to see what it is like and if it works.” Jack looked up at Sarah as he finished talking.

It felt good to say what he had been thinking since just thinking about it made him feel really guilty. All those years he had gone through school and university being told to stay away from unethical experiments and constantly questioning the ethics of things he saw and now he was asking to be a passive observer of one.

Sarah smiled a little bit, it didn’t take her a long time to make up her mind as to what to do next.

---

When his wife left the room, Nick was left alone and lying down on the changing table. As the door closed behind Sarah he sighed in frustration and having watched his wife leave the room he banged his head backwards against the table.

As frustrated as Sarah had been Nick felt even more frustrated. He had been on the verge of climaxing when Sarah had stopped any and all erotic movement and his body was taking a long time to cool off. He could still feel himself as hard as a rock inside his nappy and he was still having to use all of his self-control to stop from finishing himself off there and then. The warning his wife had given him still rung in his ears though, he knew that if he allowed himself to make his sticky mess that he may not be allowed to do so for a long time after.

The silence felt very loud as the near naked man lay helpless on the table. He wanted nothing more than to hop off the table, get dressed and be allowed to do something. But he knew better than to get up. If his wife said not to move, then the only thing that would make him move a muscle would be if the house was burning down around him. Not to mention, the door had opened and it sounded like someone had been let in, there was no way Nick was leaving the room if he thought there was someone downstairs.

The minutes ticked by and Nick was getting more and more bored as he waited for his wife to return. It sounded like the visitor, whoever it was, was still downstairs. As time passed Nick’s excitement gradually abated, his nappy gained more room as he shrunk back to his normal and unimpressive size.

Almost without thinking Nick relaxed his bladder and he felt a small stream of urine dampen his nappy. He sighed as the warm liquid tickled him between the legs on its journey to the thick padding, Nick barely even thought about what was happening as he emptied his bladder whilst still waiting for his wife to come get him. It was only after he had finished that he thought about what he had done, wetting himself with barely a second thought. He reached down with his hand and felt around his nappy, a small section felt warmer and Nick guessed it was slightly discoloured but it felt like only a small area was affected. He was already experiences enough in these nappies to know he was nowhere near needing another change or anything like that.

Nick started to get really bored, a nagging part of him started wondering if Sarah had forgotten about him. He wondered if maybe he should get up and go downstairs, but what stopped him was that he had heard the door open and close once and he assumed that since his wife hadn’t come straight back upstairs that she was with someone. Nick decided that he would only head downstairs if he heard the door again without any sign of Sarah coming up.

Time ticked on and still Nick stayed still on the table. There was no clock in this room and he had no idea how much time had passed, he really started to believe he had been left there and forgotten about. He sat up and was just about to hop off of the table when he finally heard some footsteps approaching the stairs. Nick quickly laid down again, he was told not to move a muscle and he definitely did not want to incur his wife’s wrath.

Nick frowned slightly as it sounded like more than one pair of footsteps were approaching but he assumed it was just an echo or something. Nick laid still and waited for Sarah to finally allow him off of the table, his back was starting to hurt.

The footsteps started walking down the landing towards the bedroom. Nick thought that he heard talking for a second but that wouldn’t be right, why would Sarah be talking to herself?

The door swung open and in walked Sarah. Nick lifted his head and smiled.

“Hi mummy, I was ju-” Nick stopped midsentence. His eyes flew wide, his face went pale and he felt his stomach drop.

Nick watched as after Sarah walked into the room she was followed by another man, a man Nick recognised as her friend Jack. Nick stared in horror, he wanted to cover up but he was naked except for the nappy. He started to try and get up but Sarah strode over and made sure he couldn’t. The look in her face said to not argue and Nick stopped resisting, he lay back down and closed his eyes tightly shut.

Jack looked around the room with his mouth hanging open. He looked at the crib against the window, the changing table, the plethora of baby supplies and finally the big baby laying on top of the table.

Jack took a few cautious steps into the room, he couldn’t believe what he was seeing. As he stepped into the middle of the room he saw the closet with its door open, inside was boxes and boxes of baby clothes and toys. Just by the door he saw a large bin that was full of used nappies, the room had a slight odour to it. It was a very recognisable smell, the smell of a baby’s room.

Jack followed Sarah to the changing table and stood to the side of it. He looked up at Sarah with a shocked expression which caused Sarah to giggle. Jack looked back down at the helpless big baby, his focus quickly came to be the large disposable nappy taped around Nick’s waist. A large disposable nappy that clearly had signs of being wet.

The room was quiet but there was a feeling of tension in the air. Jack had no idea what to say. Nick had no desire to say anything, in fact he wanted to be anywhere except lying almost naked on that table. Sarah wanted Jack to speak first so she remained silent, she just looked down at her baby with the sort of pride a mother would.

“Would you like to stay for dinner?” Sarah eventually asked her guest when Jack showed no sign of being capable of forming words.

“Erm, I don’t know if I should…” Jack replied. He was not sure how Nick would feel about it, Nick seemed pretty uncomfortable as far as Jack could tell.

“Why not?” Asked Sarah. She took a half step closer to Jack and put her arm around him.

Nick, who had been trying to look anywhere else, saw this and his eyebrows raised slightly. He wasn’t sure if he was comfortable with his wife and her friend being close like that but he didn’t feel like it was his place to complain.

“I’m not… Erm… I’m not sure Nick would want me to intrude…” Jack stumbled over his words. He looked away from Nick and Sarah at the ground, he felt distinctly uncomfortable and was starting to regret agreeing to come up here in the first place. He was still very curious about it all, but he felt the atmosphere was oppressive and he wasn’t comfortable with Sarah being so close right in front of Nick.

“Nicky doesn’t mind.” Sarah said for Nick, “Do you?”

Nick looked at Sarah’s face and knew what he was expected to say.

“No.” Nick said shortly despite screaming yes internally.

Sarah looked at Nick with eyes that showed she expected more.

“No… Mummy.” Nick said again going bright red as he said it. Nick looked away from the two adults to the side of him, he felt so embarrassed.

Weirdly enough Jack found himself blushing too. Mainly from second hand embarrassment for Nick and partly because of how uncomfortable he felt. That said, he was already starting to come around to the idea.

“Perfect.” Sarah said brightly, “Jack if you want to wait downstairs. I will just get Nicky dressed and we can sort dinner out.”

Jack used this as an excuse to pull himself away from Sarah and head out of the door.

“Why did you bring him in here?” Nick whined after Jack had left the room. He couldn’t believe his wife would bring an outsider in to see this odd arrangement.

“Oh Nicky you will need to get used to it sooner or later.” Sarah said. As she spoke she walked to the foot of the table and prodded Nick’s damp nappy. Deciding his nappy was dry enough for a while yet she lifted him off the table.

“Mummy… I understand why you want to do this to me.” Nick said whilst looking at the floor and playing with his hands nervously, “But don’t you think this is perhaps too far?”

“Not at all. You are my baby and you should be proud of that fact.” Sarah said as she brought out a onesie. It was a pale red with footballs and other sports paraphernalia on it. She pulled it over Nick’s head and snapped it together underneath his crotch.

“Can’t I wear regular clothes for dinner mummy? Since Jack is here?” Nick asked already knowing the answer.

“These are your regular clothes, honey.” Sarah said dismissively as she grabbed Nick’s hand and lead him from the room.

The walk downstairs both felt very long and yet was over far too quickly. Nick felt himself shaking slightly as he headed down the stairs, his crinkling nappy alerting everyone that he was coming like a bell tied around a cow’s neck.

When they came through the living room into the dining room Nick saw that Jack was sitting at the table already. He looked a little nervous himself, it seemed he was unsure where to look or what to do with himself as the overgrown baby approached the table.

Sarah pulled out a chair opposite Jack and sat Nick down. Nick cringed as he sat on his fluffy rear causing a crescendo of crinkles. He went red and looked down at the table as Jack couldn’t take his eyes off of the baby on the other side of the table.

Sarah smiled at them both and headed into the kitchen where she was preparing dinner.

Jack and Nick sat quietly for a minute. Nick had no desire to speak to Jack and Jack was struggling to think of what to say.

“So… How are you doing?” Jack eventually asked innocently.

“I’m fine.” Nick said shortly. He wasn’t keen to engage in any conversation with Sarah’s friend. Nick knew they were close and now he was starting to get a little suspicious that him turning up and seeing Nick today wasn’t an accident.

“Good…” Jack said as he tapped the table with his fingers and nodded. He was trying to think of things to say, to lighten the mood of the room but he was drawing a blank. Any time he tried to think of something to talk about he saw Nick dressed as he was and his mind went blank.

“Why are you here?” Nick asked suddenly. His tone of voice and narrowed eyes indicated the hostility he was feeling within.

“Oh, I was just popping by to see Sarah.” Jack said honestly, “She has been off work and she is a friend so I was making sure she was OK.”

Nick nodded his head slowly, he wasn’t sure whether to believe their guest or not. He looked down at the table in front of him, shifting in his seat slightly brought a new flurry of crinkles which made Nick blush again.

“Quite an unusual situation.” Jack said with a smile.

Nick didn’t respond and he certainly didn’t smile back. He looked towards the kitchen in the hope that Sarah would reappear with food soon so they could get all of this over with.

“I have to ask… How did this all happen? I mean, the nappies, the clothes, the equipment up in the nursery. How did it all start?” Jack asked. His curiosity was getting the better of him. He had read so much about regression therapy in textbooks but he had never seen anything like it in real life.

“I mean; it doesn’t spring up overnight does it? How did you go from a regular man to… This.” Jack said gesturing at Nick with his hand as if to say “Look at you!”

Nick didn’t say anything. He didn’t want to lose what little dignity he had left by telling Jack this all started because he was wetting the bed.

Sarah suddenly came back into the dining room. She held a bottle of wine in one hand and a couple of glasses and a sippy cup in the other. After placing the sippy cup in front of Nick she walked around the table and took a seat next to Jack, Jack stared at the sippy cup with a smile that he couldn’t hide. She made some small talk with Jack as she poured out a couple of glasses of wine and gave one to her guest.

“Dinner will be ready in a few minutes. It’s just some spaghetti bolognese, I hope that is alright.” Sarah said to Jack.

“Sounds good.” Jack said with a smile.

“So what are we talking about?” Sarah asked looking from Jack to Nick.

“I was just asking Nick how this all got started.” Jack replied, “I have to admit to being very curious about all this. It would make a great case study.”

Nick looked up horrified at the thought that this situation could be published somewhere. He was about to say something when he was cut off by his wife.

“Nick started having some trouble with keeping the bed dry so we decided to try his absorbent underwear.” Sarah said casually, “One thing led to another, we discovered Nick’s behaviour was better when he was padded so we took it a little further, and then a little further than that until we got to this point.”

Nick’s mouth had been open to speak but as his wife answered Jack’s questions for him he slowly closed his mouth and looked down blushing. Spying the sippy cup filled with juice he picked it up and drank from it without even thinking that someone was watching.

Jack watched this infantile display with raised eyebrows which prompted Sarah to giggle a little. When Nick heard the giggling and looked at the pair on the other side of the table, realising they were giggling about his sippy cup he placed it back on the table and just looked down, he could feel tears welling up but he did his best to keep his humiliation hidden.

“I’ll be right back.” Sarah said as she stood up and headed back into the kitchen. Nick heard that the timer was ringing signifying dinner was ready.

• Like 2