LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Scott and Katie(open role play)

jan241989

Someone from the office comes to get us and bring us down to the office where the couple is waiting. When we get there the couple stands up the man is warring a nice suit the women is warring a very nice skirt and top.

Katie: After we are buckled in to are car seats we get on the road we must have been driven for a half a hour because my brother and I had fallen asleep. While we where asleep we both had accidents. When we pull into the driveway we are still asleep so Richard and Karen pick us up and carry us into the house.

Karen: honey it's probably just nerves if it dosent stop then will take them to the doctor.

Richard:alright whatever you say now what to you say we get these to get settled in and then when can decide on dinner.

When I get to the top of the stairs I can't remember if she said third door to the right of to the left because I'm so tied. So I take a chance and open go to the left when I open the door I see a huge nusery with a cribs changing tables lots of toys. The wallpaper is different letters of the alphabet.

Karen: That's ok but lets get you cleaned uo and in a bath first. Katie do you need a bath to.

Katie: No i don't but can i watch some t.v. please.

Karen: That would be fine just to let you no i put a parental lock on the chanels.

Karen: Honey why are on the changing table do you want me to put a diaper on you

Scott: Yes i want you to i want to see what it feels like

Karen: Alright then lets get you in to a diaper

Scott: when she puts my legs down I start to wiggle around

Karen: Scott you can't move around while I'm trying to get your night clothes on

Scott: ok sorry