LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A poll about discretion...

MixerOp

Discretion   

334 members have voted

1. 1. Who all have you told about your diaper lifestyle/ AB lifestyle?

• Parents
    • Siblings
    • Spouse
    • Current Love Interests
    • Past Love Interests
    • Any Children You Might Have
    • Any Platonic Female Friends
    • Any Platonic Male Friends
    • Any Coworkers
    • Any Classmates
    • Someone Else
    • Complete Strangers
  2. 2. How do you feel about those people knowing?

• I'm Free - I feel liberated not holding back the secrets.
    • So so - I'm okay with some of the people knowing, but some of the people I shouldn't have let know.
    • Mortified - I told a person or a few people and wished to heaven I hadn't said anything to anyone.
    • Secret - Outside of this group of people, nobody in my life knows, and I'm keeping that way, for now.

It's a balance.

I told friends the truth in my senior year of high school, but they were people I could actually trust. I know I could trust them, because they never told anyone else and I went to a school where rumor spreading would have put the Internet age of Bullying to shame.

Most of my friends and family know I am incontinent and wear nappies. My wife knows I enjoy wearing nappies but has no problem with it and agree's if it helps cope with being incontinent then why not. Of course all the medical profession at our practice know. It's not a big deal really.

• 1 month later...

My wife knows about both my abdl side and my incontinence. My sister-in-law has known about the bead wetting for some time, but about 3 days ago my brother-in-law visited wile I was at work and decided to hang out our washing, he hasn't sed anything but I had my nappy and stuffers in the wash .he must be wondering wich one of use thay belong to. I have been going to let family know about the incontinence soon anyway as it is getting harder to hide. But not the fact that I like it.

I figure it's nobody else's business. When I travel I always use protection for the bed and bedding and at home I'm pretty discreet. These days when you buy supplies like diapers, pullups and bedwetting pads few pay any attention. Sometimes a cashier will look up at me and I just say 'it's a medical thing' and nothing further is said.

• 3 weeks later...

I very accidentally outed myself to my mom. Oh man. I mean she doesn't care, there was no bad reaction but I regret lol. Can't stop cringing just knowing that she knows. But really it's not too big a deal.

However, I'm of the personal opinion that no one, save for my partner, needs to know and I don't intend on telling another soul

• 4 months later...

I have been married to the love of my life for 20 yrs now and I have only been aware of his DL for the past 12 of those 20 yrs. I know he struggled telling me until I found out on my own because he forgot to clean up after himself one day and I stumbled upon the dirty diaper. I almost left him not because of the DL he loved to do but because of the lie we lived for so many years. It was horrible. Sex was forced and I felt like I used him after each time. when I forgave him for lying and began to learn what he was feeling it slowly has become a natural part of our lives. Although he still doesn't like to tell me anything the sex couldn't be better and not forced. He does share sometimes and when he does it makes me feel so good that he trusts me to indulge with him. I feel like we are one it is so nice. just some thoughts