LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adopting Young Adults and Adult Babies.

Dear Diapered Friends Who are a Young Adults (18+) or an Adult Baby (21+) or a bit of both or Just a Diaper Lover or someone looking for a caregiver ,

I would like to know in this topic of discussion that if there are a private adoption for those who are a teen-baby or an adult-baby or just someone who is a diaper lover but needs a real caregiver.

Hopefully in this topic of discussion would shed a light for those who are seeking a private adoption of these kind.

I have heard in several diaper chat rooms that there's been a successful adoption of teenage children up to an adult age being adopted by someone legally and lived in their homes to get taken care of and some even migrate from overseas to get taken care of. If this were true it will be a dream come true for some individuals who cannot live in their own homes while wanting to wear diapers and being taken care of and needs.

Nevertheless they mentioned something about the issue of trust. Some must show themselves in either to gain full trust to live in someone's home to be taken care of.

Although this may sound too good to be true but in fact it is real that has happen out there in the open.

For those teenagers who felt miserable because they are not allowed to wear diapers in their own homes because they don't need to. But if there is someone who would adopt this young teenagers they will move into a good home where they can fully support into their life style in diapers. Some of these teenagers would have to deal with it if they are forbidden to wear diapers in their own home. For those lucky teenagers that found a good home where they can be adopted to wear diapers all the time everyday then that is very good.

This goes the same with some young to an adult diaper wearer. Sometimes they want not just a role-playing Mommy or Daddy or a Fetish Sugar Mommy or a Fetish Sugar Daddy who would pay for their full time diaper desire. Once again if those young adult to the full grown diaper wearer who have found these generous care givers I would like to congratulate them on their new life style.

So my point is. Are there any real Mommy or Daddy or them Fetish Sugar Mommy or the Fetish Sugar Daddy type who wish to care for some one please go show yourself here. It will be a dream comes true if this will help some of those to live in a true an everyday daily lifestyle of a true diaper wearer without having to role-play in their secluded fantasy world. You will be living in your dreams to the maximum point until it is hard to go back to your previous non diaper life style. Whilst sexual intercourse is not necessary or maybe prohibited unless there are agreements by each individuals. This doesn't have to related with any sexual preference to it.

I hope this topic of discussion would help a bit to inspire others who will be ready to offer themselves to care for others. You can open a classified about yourself to advertise it in the Diaper Forums saying that you are willing to do it. Let this be an eye opener to some who are ready willing to do so. Technically I'm looking for someone to say something to start this topic of discussion so it will lead into positive results for the Diaper Wearers to go out in the open freely without the burden of waiting to feel good about themselves.

By starting small from families to families then the diaper communities will start to open more, from a closed up diaper venues there could be bigger events, hopefully there will be a Diaper Island like place then soon if things grows bigger there will be a DIAPER COUNTRY soon - although this is just another fantasy for ours to be kept in here - who agrees who disagree.

Thank you for reading this topic - hopefully this topic will be helpful for the others - forgive me if my grammar is bad because there are many Grammar Nazi out there but I'm just decliningly slow due to a lots of daily stress I often had which leads to an uncertain light depression that made me a little more scribbly when I type.

Take care all. Please respond here for the others to read about.

Edited by Leena DL
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

For starters, there should be no teen babies here. Granted they can access the site, but as a whole the only "teen" babies or DL's here are 8-teen or 9-teen, therefore making them more in the rather vague description "adult" as per law and site outlines. Other than that, Adults are free to make their own decisions and as such could choose to live with whomever. There have been many attempts at websites and services to allow Littles & DL's to find like minded caregivers or partners. There are multiple "parents" and babysitting services listed on many sites. While some cannot afford such luxuries on the higher tier services, many do not charge, or state that they are looking for a more one on one relationship. This site as well as others already have those services available so I guess I am at a loss as to what you feel is missing or would propose to make better or to grow the community to that hasn't already been tried and failed at the least? :huh:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah call me crazy but "adopting" a teenager just so they can wear nappies all the time sounds not only stupid but really quite creepy, especially when you go on to talk about sexual stuff later on in the post.

Now if you mean "adoption" as in a relationship where you and your partner (both adults) role play an adoption scenario like that then fine but anything other than that and it starts to sound a lot weirder, and not in a good way!

• Like 3

O dear diaper gods! Bestow upon your humble servant a mummy of ample age, so that she may know love and soft padding betwixt her thighs. O diaper gods, let my pleas nay be muffled by a binky, but sung to your ears and never forgotten, like the C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G Song. Let her name be melodic, like the sublime rhymes of Raffi and may Blue always find her clues. O diaper gods, deliver onto me the fairest of mummies. In Pampers name I pray. Amen.

P.S.

Binkies for the binky god! Diapers for the diaper throne!

Edited by Space Goat Girl
  • Like 6
  • 2 months later...

I would love to find someone to keep me diapered, and care for me all of the time.

Hah, wouldn't we all? i'm married to a woman that is very accepting of my diapers. I still have to take care of myself, and "bring home the bacon"

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If there's any one thing I learned the fastest when I first went looking for a babygirl to be my own, it's that there are WAY more Littles (particularly male) out there than there are Caretakers.

Ive not actually met anyone who is literally babied 24/7. Plenty are nappied 24/7, but being babied as such is very different. I have a very regressive sissy baby who I consider to be my full-time baby, but what I mean is that he is ALWAYS a baby in some measure and I am always his parent to some degree. Sometimes, it is full-on babying and other times it is a working adult wearing nappies and sometimes baby clothes. He is not a 24/7 full-time 100% baby but a subset of that.

Perhaps the most accurate description is that he is a baby girl as much as his deeply regressive baby side needs. No more, no less.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Speaking as an adult who is actually trying to adopt (I'm infertile, wife is trans, neither of us can get pregnant), this is actually something I have thought of. I have thought that it would be nice to give a loving home to an LGBT kid, or a little, or a furry, or whatever else. But realistically how many of those types of kids will there be in the foster care system? Not to mention in order to legally adopt a child, they must first be emancipated from their parents...I guess if we were looking for someone 18+ it would be different, but we'd really like a child. There are some older kids who state in their foster profiles that they are LGBT. I feel the most for those kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Who will adopt me i am seeking for a mommy and daddy to adopt me and turn. Me into a babygirl and make me wear girl diapers and i live in a camper trailer and camper trailer door is facing the park and it is at Rockwell st in kewanee, Illinois

• Confused 1