LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Sexual or Comfortable

2 hours ago, jackofwichita said:

I don't want to sound naive here I would just like some clarification if diapers make you "hard" does that mean its sexual for you?

Yes, even if you don't go on to masturbate, it means they're sexual if they're making you hard imo

• 1 year later...

As with many of you, it's both comforting and sexual to wear. Sometimes dry and other times wet for as long as possible. However, since plastic is also a fetish, the combination, especially with a soaked diaper, becomes a

Ok, so I'm new here and have enjoyed wearing diapers since I was little when I would steal pull ups from my younger siblings. Anyway, I recently am trying to allow myself to accept my diaper desire and not feel ashamed about it. I that've tried to explain to my wife why I feel the way I do, and I tell her that it's not just a sexual fetish, but a feeling of comfort. There is something comforting about wearing and using diapers, but it at times can be sexual as well, depending on the willingness of her involvement.
How do other DL's feel about this?

I feel like its both. I feel like i would still like to wear even if i didnt have a fetish

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• 7 months later...
7 hours ago, hj7654DL said:

Totally sexual. They give me such thrill! Comfortable too of course, but I'm all about the turn on from them.

I agree, although the turn on isn't as strong as it was in my 20's and 30's.  Functionality is another point for the times I do wear them, especially when doing my annual Christmas shopping out of town.

One thing I do know is since I started wearing nappies all the time I am happier, more relaxed and contented with life.. Sexual no. For my general well being most certainly yes. I for one am glad I became incontinent and dependant on nappies. Being this way has been natures stress reliever.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2016 at 11:40 PM, jackofwichita said:

I don't want to sound naive here I would just like some clarification if diapers make you "hard" does that mean its sexual for you?

I'd say so, yes. At least it does for me. Nothing wrong with that.