LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Caring For Dependeco Diapers

I have been searching out a similar topic on this forum and through Google, and I can't really seem to find the greatest info and rule of thumb on what I should and shouldn't do for these diapers. Even tips for cloth diapers as a whole would help me out quite a lot.

I'm looking for things such as if OxiClean is safe to use on AIO PUL diapers or not, and what a good detergent on these would be. I found from various places that the original Tide powder is good, but some confirmation from people who actually wear adult cloth diapers would be great.

I wash my diapers with any common detergent, Never fabric soffener tho, and mine are still in vary good shape after 1 1/2 years, if smell builds up, i sun bleach them and it normaly gets rid of any smells.

Straight from where you bought them: "FULLY washer and dryer safe ( medium heat). Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Needs to be washed at least once before use". Other than that it is safe to use oxyclean, and pretty much whatever laundry detergent you have, doesn't need anything special as just wash them with your regular clothes. On my AIO's I use medium heat with one cycle, then hang them inside out over a plastic hanger in the closet or shower curtain whatever....

Even though they say to wash once, about 3-5 times will be needed till they get to best potential and work like normal. :)

Edited by Repaid1
  • Like 1