LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

hi there im here to ask a second opinion about some issues i have been having, the doctors think i have jock itch and at the start so did i, it started as jock itch to the left of my testicles and i was given canesten hc cream and it worked for that area but now ive gotten worse much worse my testicles and entirely red not itchy and burning just red how ever my inner thighs are very very itchy and burning feeling but looks clear and is mainly triggered by sweat and moisture and ive been to the doctors 4 times and nothing they give me works im wasting money i haven't got.
so far they have given me canesten HC cream, fluconazole 150mg, aqueous cream B.P and double base gel. canesten HC cream made me worse and nothing else is working and now it looks as if the doublebase gell is making it worse any moisture makes it worse and they just keep giving me creams and it makes it worse, ive had this problem over 3 months now, ive used baby powder and that helps the itch and burning but im still read what do you guys think ?

Edited by babyblood

I developed an itch on my upper arm quite a few years ago, naturally I kept scratching at it.

Finally after awhile I went to a dermatologist, he gave me a prescription for a steroidal cream, sorry don't remember the name of it, but in week or so the itch was gone.

Also I noticed when I scratch my nuts then irritate them, sometimes I scratch too hard, when I do I apply Neosporen Plus Pain it stops the burning and heals the skin.

If you have some kind of bacteria (causing the itch) it's now under the skin, my doctor told me bacteria (itches) like to be scratched, scratching drives the bacteria in further under the skin.

I would try the neopsporen first see if it helps, then if it doesn't go to a dermatologist.

I think it's time you started thinking about the rest of the environment in your crotch....like whether your underwear needs replacing (it can be re-infecting you), what kind of soap you use (Neutrogena or Dr Bronners plain is best), and if you can shower and dry out completely after sweating.

BabyBlood, I said that *if* you *had* to wear diapers all the time, *then* to tell your doc.....but you don't do that so no need!

As to the OTCs, those are the ones I am familiar with in the US...I don't know what your chemists will have!