LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trans Babygirl/Babyboy Exclusion?

I umm.. Im new here! So hi!

I've been kind of lurking around here and there in the scene and I've talked to quite a few people. Most of them are great, and totally support my transition (Either proactively or in a benign away, not affecting my relationship with them). However, I have ran into a few groups now on Fetlife for Daddy/Babygirl stating they are only wanting 'Biological' (Even their terminology is wrong), Babygirl. I was kind of appalled and sure enough, one of my trans friends got ejected because she wasn't a cisgendered female. I have had several people stop talking once they realize I was born with the wrong parts.

It happens, unfortunately. I'm not TG myself, but I have a few friends who are. It really is a shame that people can't look past it, but the fact is that some people just can't or won't for whatever reason.

• 4 weeks later...

I feel like I get that a lot myself. Online and off.. Makes me wish I could have stayed in school forever. Things are so much safer and more accepting on campus. It's frustrating, and depressing - but as others have said you don't really want to be in groups (or whatever) with bigoted and hateful people.

No matter the 'group', the people in it will all vary in things not directly related to the grouping :mellow: On this site we will not make a distinction regards this- you are who you feel you are inside and that is how we feel it should be for everyone everywhere B) But we can't control them and their sites nor should we.

Edited by Bettypooh

Absolutely! The only way to counter a misguided belief is to correct it when ever it comes up. I don't blame everyone for saying it though, that's just what they have been told before. They're just propagating it, which is why I keep trying to correct it. How else do you believe we're going to get it right?

Except you are bringing it up even when no one else is...

And your plan of repeating something over and over to browbeat people into thinking what you say is right, it doesn't change the fact that it isn't. You need to not be afraid of the word "fetish" it doesn't lessen the importance of diapers to you or anyone else. I could equally say AwakenEvil as a fetish for fast cars, or I have a fetish for football... Doesn't mean we want to have sex with cars or footballs, it means for us it is "An object of unreasonably excessive attention or reverence" or "An abnormally obsessive preoccupation or attachment; a fixation."

It is interesting how the sexual meaning of the word has gained prominence over the non-sexual meanings, probably something to do with people repeating over and over again how a fetish as to be sexual until some people just believe it unquestionably.

To the OP and anyone else interested, we do our best here to not exclude any TG person. They are judged on how they act and treat others just like everyone else. I would advise if you experience any harassment or anything like that to message any of the admins because we all take a very dim view to anti-TG sentiment

Except you are bringing it up even when no one else is...

And your plan of repeating something over and over to browbeat people into thinking what you say is right, it doesn't change the fact that it isn't. You need to not be afraid of the word "fetish" it doesn't lessen the importance of diapers to you or anyone else. I could equally say AwakenEvil as a fetish for fast cars, or I have a fetish for football... Doesn't mean we want to have sex with cars or footballs, it means for us it is "An object of unreasonably excessive attention or reverence" or "An abnormally obsessive preoccupation or attachment; a fixation."

It is interesting how the sexual meaning of the word has gained prominence over the non-sexual meanings, probably something to do with people repeating over and over again how a fetish as to be sexual until some people just believe it unquestionably.

To the OP and anyone else interested, we do our best here to not exclude any TG person. They are judged on how they act and treat others just like everyone else. I would advise if you experience any harassment or anything like that to message any of the admins because we all take a very dim view to anti-TG sentiment

You might want to double check that. The only time I correct someone from saying diapers = fetish, is after

How so? If I may ask, you have me curious as to why you say this?

Sometimes conservative fetishists think, transpersons are like themselves, living a "fetish" 24/7.

It took me a long time for me to accept myself as trans because I'd convinced myself I was in some sort of way too serious fetish. But when your "fetish" makes you cry yourself to sleep every night - there is more than that going on. I don't know how to change that mentality, but I can say I know the dangers of it first hand.

That being said I wasn't sure quite why the original statement was said, so thank you.

Multiple definitions and interpretations cloud things up instead of clarifying them; like 'labels' a word or phrase can cover a lot of territory. It's incumbent on the speaker to use words which will make their meaning clear to the one(s) listening to them if they can, and it is equally incumbent on the listener(s) to try to understand things as the speaker intends them ;)

Regarding the OP's topic, it is incumbent on everyone to understand that not all persons who are born with a vagina are chromosomally XX female nor are all persons born with a penis chromosomally XY male. There are those who were born with both types of body parts, and there are those who were surgically altered almost immediately after birth to make their body more specific to one birth-sex or the other. That is done without the person's consent of course, and is often done without the parents who give permission fully understanding all the implications involved :( In the latter cases, the parents often say nothing about the surgery to the child later on unless it becomes clear that there is a gender-related issue with them. And of course there are those who have surgery to more closely align their body more closely to the person they are inside.

In all cases, it is not what body parts you have or don't have that make you who you are- what is in your heart and mind do that :)Which brings us back around to those who want to define you otherwise based on something which knowingly could be in error <_< Just because they were lucky enough to have been born with a closely aligned birth-sex and gender, they think that somehow makes them better than those who were not so lucky; it is essentially a prejudice much the same as racial or gender or xenophobic discrimination and as such it is just as equally wrong :bash:

• Like 2

I guess that's Second Life? That's fun - and there is nothing wrong with that. But I meant more IRL...

imgp6120.jpg

Yes, that was second life. Here is the RL castle.

Edited by Saschadzg