LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So, This Happened Today

These have been there all day. I laughed to myself when I saw these, because it's not a successful way to go about getting the desired outcome.

• Like 1

What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men. :P

I saw that too... reeks of desperation. I know if I were a Mommy-type (I'm not), I wouldn't give this person the time of day.

Its funny how that works as a standar in modern society, if we see any sort of desperation our first reaction (may be instinct?) tells us to simply stay away from it.

I don't mean just relationship-wise, I mean with friends and other people as well. I know for a fact if someone is way too excited about hanging out or doing something together, although they might look cool, I'd probably come up with an excuse to not meet, its weird, I can't explain entirely why.

A couple of years ago, my aunt fainted on the hallway of her office, because of her anemia, everyone there, even her own co-workers, thought she was on drugs or something like that and they just let her there, lying to the ground, completely helpless. Luckily a security guard approached her and realized she was suffering from a medical condition.

We get scared and keep away from odd looking situations, sometimes, people get hurt because of that. Sorry, I got a little bit sidetracked.

That's probably because centuries of evolution and social interaction have taught us if someone is weak, possibly sick, or just going insane, then we should stay away or risk being exposed to what ever problem they have. It's an ingrained survival of the fittest to leave the weak behind, finding a reason to overcome that to help them can be

Or maybe when we see someone sign up for a site like this and immediately message anyone with "mommy" in their name we can immediately see what they are here for...

When someone on here starts asking for a mommy or comes in chat and asks the same, I know I really don't need to bother worrying about getting to know them because they are here trying to find a mommy (or sometimes a daddy) and that's it. Which is fine, if that is your goal I wish you luck, but there are better ways about going about it. When you see someone message so many different people all with a similar message about being their mommy it really cheapens it.

Imagine one of the people receiving that message looks at it, they must be thinking "oh how special, I'm one of literally dozens of people this person asked to be his mommy, how heartfelt...".

These have been there all day. I laughed to myself when I saw these, because it's not a successful way to go about getting the desired outcome.

This right here, at least not at first. Talk a bit, schmooze, give someone a reason to want to connect with you before beginning every five seconds. Now granted, if I've been talking with someone and I notice a pattern to their responses, I might come off like this if they stop responding in the previously predictable pattern at times, but that's because I'm expecting the pattern to continue, and want to be sure that the person is all right. Begging repetitively through the status update isn't going to get the desired results though.

Also, speaking of the status update thing, is having multiple status updates visible from the same member in the board's main feed a result of the board upgrade? I could have sworn that as soon as you updated it, your old status used to go away unless someone was on your profile page looking at your status updates. It's not a big deal, but I'm just curious about this.

Its funny how that works as a standar in modern society, if we see any sort of desperation our first reaction (may be instinct?) tells us to simply stay away from it.

I don't mean just relationship-wise, I mean with friends and other people as well. I know for a fact if someone is way too excited about hanging out or doing something together, although they might look cool, I'd probably come up with an excuse to not meet, its weird, I can't explain entirely why.

A couple of years ago, my aunt fainted on the hallway of her office, because of her anemia, everyone there, even her own co-workers, thought she was on drugs or something like that and they just let her there, lying to the ground, completely helpless. Luckily a security guard approached her and realized she was suffering from a medical condition.

We get scared and keep away from odd looking situations, sometimes, people get hurt because of that. Sorry, I got a little bit sidetracked.

To be fair, there's a huge difference between someone acting desperate because they are having a major health problem, and someone acting desperate because they want to get laid. It's behavior like this that plays a part in those identified as Mommies avoiding public forums and such.

I'm fully aware of that, I just couldn't shake the feeling of it. It wasn't my intention to "help someone off the hook" or "make people feel inadecuate" about their reactions, I also believe its just another overly excited fappy dude, he just needs to take it down and start acting like a person.

I can't say about this one, but as a Moderator with vast experience here and elsewhere, I can say that some of these people are acting like themselves, which is what the problem really is :o Most of the time they go away on their own, sometimes they get "booed off the stage", and sometimes my Ban-hammer gets the dust knocked off of it :ph34r: I'll never understand what they get out of being this way as it's so clearly counterproductive to what they say their goals are, and having a better more profitable approach is more fun and easier too, but so be it. My Ban-'hammer is ready if it's needed :P

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...

in the days of Yahoo chat I used to get a real kick out of playing along with the arab's who used rock up and the first thing they would say would be 'marry me' or 'looking for getting married' and then mass PM everyone in the room male and female. Have to admit I did have a nasty habit of playing with them for a little bit like a cat with a mouse