LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cuddle Positions

DLdapper

Hey, I've been looking to explore more babyish positions while cuddling with a caretaker, or other littles. So far I've just done pretty normal cuddlely positions, which are fine but certain positions, like the cradle, seem so very babyish and wonderful to me and I'd like to try them out.

I tried to get the cradle and a couple others to work with a partner and it was quite awkward and uncomfortable. We shifted and adjusted for a while, but just couldn't find the sweet spot. Turns out cradling a 6' tall baby can be somewhat difficult!

I'm sure we will figure it out in time, and the sweet spot depends greatly on the body types of who are cuddling... but I was wondering how others have gone about exploring babyish cuddling like the cradle.

Why not have the baby laying on a narrow table with the caregiver standing beside the table? In this manner, the caregiver can easily move around the baby to get in position for hugging or breast feeding. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It works best on a couch with arms. The big sit on the couch somewhat close to the end and the baby lays across leaning on the arm. The big can put an arm behind their neck and either the other under the knees or keep it free to hold a bottle or something.

• 8 months later...

I had it done on a larger couch, my daddy had me put my bum over his waist and had me lay in the pillow agonized

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On ?5?/?27?/?2016 at 6:29 AM, Dunham said:

Do you mess in your diapers too

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Midway through.