LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Still now Access to "Cover Photo" button

I just got FireFox 39.0 and still no access to the "change Cover Photo" option. I'm using Win 7. I've listed DD in the "Exceptions" to "Pop-up Blocker"

What do I need ot look at and for

Also when posting using Return/Endter key skips a line

In your profile next to "Edit Profile" it says "Cover Photo", click on that and then upload photo.

Also, I think hitting enter and skipping a line is on purpose.

No "cover photo" button. That is the problem I have had and am posting about. I thought the FireFox update would fix that

I also could not access it on IE either

Edited by Christine Daryleanne
Add information

Thank you for looking at things

I can only suspect that I have a strange setting somewhere but do not know where to look. Besides, it can wait until thing are in basically good order here

addendum

I sent the photo to DailDi and he put it up. However, I would like to be able to experiment with a number of photos to see which I like best. It would be a bit much to ask someone to put a number of them up over time

Thank you anyway

Also, If I knew the best height and width, I could use a more visible image. I modelled my current one after two that I saw and saved to get an idea of the size. One was 2500 x 2500 and the other was in excess of 5000 x 3000 so I used sumething similar, not knowing what the best size would be. From what I can see of screen width and height, I would think about 1500 x 200

additional material