LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why do I have the urge to wear diapers

Often I wonder why and how? Why did I start wearing diapers? Why do I like wearing them? How did it all start? How come I can't stop wanting to wear them? What made me want to wear them the first time I did? When did it really start to take effect? What drew me to it the very first time?

Sometimes people find the answer, sometimes they find part of it, and sometimes it just happens without rhyme or reason. It's worth thinking about but don't let any lack of answers bother you. Just accept that it's a part of you then handle it as well as you can. Don't try to fight it to the finish; it will win that battle. Just keep it in check well enough so that it doesn't intrude on the rest of your life any more than necessary B)

In the end, they're just underwear, and whatever else you let them be to you :)

Bettypooh

• Like 1

At the age of four, why did I find myself spreading a diaper out on the bed, climbing on top of the diaper and rubbing my penis against the diaper until I orgasmed ? Nobody told me to do it. It felt so good I just kept going. Years later I found other exciting things to do with my penis. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why not? Some people like to cross dress. Something tripped the switch. Stop worrying about it and enjoy. Just figure out how to incorporate it into your life. You'll live longer and be happier!

Personally speaking just go for it because it doesn't hurt you. I have had these urges for years during my teen age. After a while it becomes an issue because you want to wear diapers so much you are resisting not to wear diapers. Psychologically speaking you will have issue of day dreaming of wanting them a lot that will disrupt your life. When you have this very strong urge to want to wear diapers then go wear a diapers until this feeling stops. But after you have worn it until you probably got bored of it but still wanting to keep wearing like I do. Then just keep on wearing because at this point you will notice that not only you will never stop wearing but you will need it. You should embrace yourself of wearing diapers when the urge comes endlessly. When the urge of wanting to wear diapers frequently comes too often then you must accept that you have to end up wearing them more as your new lifestyle like what I experience. A couple of years before when I was just a teenager this occurs a small feeling of the desire of wanting to wear. Then it finally steps up into a daily wear. Finally when I notice I have been wearing diapers everyday until I realized I gradually become dependent on it. Unfortunately at this point of no return I have to accept that this is what I will have to wear forever because I've become diaper dependent due to wearing it very often. Now as I felt blessed that I have worn it for years I have gotten use to it. I love it and I thanked that I have been back in diapers for all this years and not everybody will accept when this similar experience I feel will happen to you.

^_^

• Like 2
  • 2 years later...

Why a boy becomes a Diaper Lover

Why a boy becomes a Diaper Lover
Hi I wrote this post for parents and their sons to understand why they like diapers.
Hope it helps.
DL /TB is the acronym for Diaper Lover/ Teen Baby.

When I was first put back in diapers it destroyed me it took the wind out of my sails. It hurt me terribly I went through terrible treatment in school and it put terrible fears in my mind. I have a medical problem and because I need diapers I developed the fear that I would become a DL/TB too. I found that just because you need diapers you do not become a DL/TB. But that being said I want to stress that it’s important to understand a DL/TB.

I read at that time anything I could about diapers and people who wear them. So what I’m writing about here is in their defense. So as a parent I’m asking any and all of you to “STOP BEING MAD” if you have a child who loves diapers, and especially if you are a mother of one.

I remember reading years ago that DL/TB is a fetish. Keep an open mind here it is. But it is developed when the child is young. I remembered them being as young as five. After talking with another parent I went back and read over again the information and found it is earlier than that. Much earlier in fact it is in infancy.
First DL is a sexual fetish a TB is a Paraphilia. STOP! Do not be frightened by these two words they are both harmless. Paraphilia is just a derivative of the fetish. In other words a TB is a DL first. The important thing to keep in mind here is that the more you know about why your child is a DL/TB the better parent you will be. Most importantly you need to keep in mind this is not your child's choice. Yes you have questions, do you really think your child does not. He is the one who has to live with it and understand this is a lifelong thing and the more you know the more you can both help each other.

Click on the following url Sexual fetishism - Wikipedia

Read carefully: Psychological Origins and Development and especially about the Transitional Object and Behaviorism. Keep in mind when they are referring to the term sexual here they are talking about mind development not an act. And, understand that the "Transitional object’ is the diaper and that the ‘Behaviorism’ is the changing of that diaper.
Early psychology assumed that fetishism either is being conditioned or imprinted or the result of a strong emotional (possibly traumatic) or physical experience. Often, these experiences occurred in early childhood. For example, an individual who has been physically abused could either have a sexual obsession with intercourse, or they could be completely terrified by even the idea of being touched. Physical factors like genetic disposition are another common possible explanation. In the following, the most important theories are presented in chronological order:
Alfred Binet suspected fetishism was the pathological result of associations. Accidentally simultaneous presentation of a sexual stimulus and an inanimate object, he argued, led to the object being permanently connected to sexual arousal.
In 1951, Donald Winnicott presented his theory of transitional objects and phenomena, according to which childish actions like thumb sucking and objects like cuddly toys are the source of manifold adult behavior, amongst many others fetishism.[8]
The use of a transitional object in infancy is a healthy experience (Winnicott, 1953). To understand the origin of a fetish object and of fetishism, the infant’s use of the transitional object and of transitional phenomena in general must be studied (Winnicott, 1953).
In his article ‘Transitional objects and phenomena’, Winnicott says about fetish: "Fetish can be described in terms of a persistence of a specific object or type of object dating from infantile experience in the transitional field, linked with the delusion of a maternal phallus" (Winnicott, 1953). In other words, a specific object or type of object, dating from an experience during the period where the mother gradually pulls back as an immediate provider of satisfaction of the child’s desires, persists as a characteristic in adult sexual life.
Before this transitional phase, the child believes that his own wish creates the object of his desire (specifically the qualities of his mother that fulfill his needs), which brings with it a sense of satisfaction. During this phase the child gradually adapts to the (frustrating) realization that the object cannot be controlled to serve the child's needs.
The transitional object is always the result of a gratifying relationship with the mother, specifically with the maternal body. It stands for the satisfying qualities that the object (the mother/ father) of the first relationship the child has. The child adapts to the impact of the realization that the mother is not always there to ‘bring the world to him’ through fantasizing about the object of his desire while using an object (a teddy bear, a piece of cloth). He creates an illusion of the previous object. In relation to the transitional object the infant passes from (magical) omnipotent control to control by manipulation (involving muscle eroticism and co-ordination pleasure).
In opposition to this, the fetish represents the impossibility of pleasure with the body of the mother or the paternal body in the case of females. Fetishism, although less abundant in occurrence in the female psyche, or of a different nature, is not the monopoly of men. The transitional object may eventually develop into a fetish object and so persist as a characteristic of the adult sexual life (Winnicott, 1953). Normally, the child gains from the experience of frustration during the transitional phase, although the infant can be disturbed by a close adaptation to need that is continued too long or is not allowed its natural decrease.

What I’m reading here is that as the mother begins to pull away from total care of the child then the child begins to look at the repeated contact with the (piece of cloth aka the diaper) as the continuation of that bond. And that the repeated changing of the diaper only strengthens that bond. Keep in mind that once this occurs it never goes away. It also seems there is a window of opportunity where this takes place. Which would explain why there are not a lot of kids who are DLs.
What I am also seeing here is that the bond between that mother and that child is so inseparable that any mother who has a child who is a DL has to be crazy to think there is something wrong with their child.
This is just the way I read it.
There is a lot of information online that can help with any fears that you have that your child has a problem they do not.
What I'm saying is there are many parents who get mad when they find out their child likes diapers especially boys. I am trying to explain the reason why that liking comes about. I have worn for many years I do not mind them now but I am not a DL.
In the defense of the child who is and it is not every boy but for those boys who are DLs any parent who gets mad at that child is wrong.
If you read the information I posted it seems very self explanatory if you read it several times.
Or I think it is. At least this is how I read it.
"First it happens in infancy that the baby develops the fetish".
Keep in mind this is not a bad thing many people have a fetish and they are very normal people.
Secondly it happens when the mother begins to break away from caring for the baby's every need and allows the baby to begin to explore on its own in other words allowing the baby to crawl and explore its surroundings. This happens when the baby is only months old.
This is actually a very important part of a baby's development. But there are some babies who want to cling to the mother's bond longer and tend to do so for a period of time until they do eventually begin the exploratory process. These babies therefore develop the fetish or the transitional object as it is called, that being the "teddy bear" or the "piece of cloth aka the diaper" as a continuation of the motherly bond. Not all babies cling to this bond so strongly it is only those that do who develop in this case the diaper fetish or become the DL. This explains why not all boys are DLs.
The fact is these babies are just as normal as any other baby they just are trying to cling to the motherly bond a little longer. That being said that is why any mother who has a boy who is a DL really has nothing to fear he just wanted to keep close to his mother a little longer when he was a baby.
Thirdly when the baby had contact with the mother when this transition took place any time his diaper was changed it only strengthened the fetish that much more. In other words he identified the diaper and the diaper changing as a way of continuing the bond with the mother. The fact that people look at the changing of the baby as a time of bonding is actually stronger than some might think.
I am in no way trying to find fault with nor promoting the fact that some boys are DLs and yes it can possibly lie dormant for years. Or in many cases a child can keep it a secret for many years. Fighting with confusion strife and thinking there is something really wrong with them. When in reality they are just as normal as any other child. Where, one child chooses a teddy bear another a blankie and the other a (piece of cloth aka a diaper.)
What I'm saying here is that parents who are not aware of this fact need to learn to understand why it happens and accept it, "Because it will never go away". They need to understand it is developed through a sense of love and a sense of need a sense of security in infancy.
To go just a slight bit further if the parent does find this out that their child is a DL there are pros and cons on how to deal with it. The fact is a diaper is just a different kind of underwear. I am one who sees no harm in allowing the child to wear diapers in moderation. From what I've read about trying to stop it can lead to much worse problems. A good parent will weigh the situation and make the right choice.
When thinking about this just a slight bit further some babies cling to a blanket a teddy bear or some other transitional object as a form of security when the mother is not around or in sight, as a way of maintaining that bond. What better object would there be in reality than the diaper what other item would the mother have more contact with than a diaper. If you ask me that’s a pretty smart little baby. Consider this too how many little kids do you see carrying a blanket or teddy bear around long after they are out of diapers. There are even many girls especially, who have stuffed animals well into their teens and even into adulthood. But no one thinks anything about that. Interesting isn’t it?

Why A boy becomes a Diaper Lover "CONTINUED"

In my previous post "WHY A BOY BECOMES A DIAPER LOVER". Please read it first. I tried to explain just how this comes about and to relieve some of the fears. I think I need to add a little more in reference to my post.

First when it comes to the child and or the parent do not try to label either. This is not something for either to feel guilty about it is not an illness it is not something that can destroy one’s life. Many people who are DL/TBs - DL/ABs are perfectly normal people. They live perfectly normal lives and raise perfectly normal children. THEY ARE NOT PEDOPHILES.

As a parent do not feel that you share some degree of guilt for this, there is no guilt to be had here. Through my research it is explained as just something that happens. But as a parent you need to understand the importance of accepting that it has happened to your child and that you need to not humiliate the child for it. He or she did not ask for this to happen to them either.

As I stated earlier it is a normal thing that does occur in some baby’s development. The fetish can lie dormant for some time, even years. But through re introduction to a diaper as the child matures either by bedwetting a stay in a hospital, through play, need or even just inquisitiveness, etc. it is awakened. Again this does not happen with all babies, not all boys or girls are diaper lovers.

Yes it might be very true that parents worry that they did something wrong with their child and for that reason doing research about why their child likes diapers is important. As I stated in my original post they develop at a very young age the attachment to diapers. It is neither their fault nor, the parents. But it is important for the parent and the child to understand why this came about and how to deal with it.

It has NOTHING to do with sex. There is no way possible for a baby less than a year old to know anything pertaining to a sexual act. It is only healthy mind development involving the baby’s environment. The baby and or child at a later age is still perfectly normal. Yes perfectly normal!!!
 There is no substantiated proof that a DL/TB nor DL/AB cannot live a perfectly normal life, raise children and live happily ever after.

Yes when children enter puberty they are going to explore many routes. This is certainly a normal part of life in the child’s development of becoming an adult. If a child explores through contact with a diaper it is no more harmful than a pair of underwear in fact it is underwear.

DL/TBs and DL/ABs I stress are NOT pedophiles!!! They are NOT sexual deviates. They are just as normal as anyone else they just like diapers, which is certainly no one else’s business other than the child and his or her parents.

Here are a few more sites that can help inform parents in need.
 How to Cope With Being a Diaper Lover
 http://understanding.infantilism...
 What is inappropriate subject matter for WikiAnswers

Remember to keep an open mind and beware there are people who would be totally negative about this subject. They are both ignorant and very detrimental towards the well being of both the child and the parents.

There are many good sites with good information.
 There are many bad sites with bad information. BEWARE!

AGAIN BEWARE, thinking that the, falsehoods and untruths spread about by uninformed ignorant people is true, it is very dangerous. Many children have been hurt by the ignorance of uninformed parents and adults even other children.

Understand that there are many Pros and Cons to this subject. For myself I am not a DL I have to wear for need only. . But through my own experience I do know there is a very negative outlook upon anyone who wears diapers for any reason.

From the first few minutes of life a baby is put in a diaper and for a number of years thereafter by an adult. Again through no fault of anyone else this desire came about. However for any parent to think this is some crazy thing the child came up with they need to guess again. Yes there are children who find playing with diapers a fun thing and in most cases the fun thing will wear off.

But, again I must stress to parents who do have children who are true DL/TBs through no fault of their own. They did not pick this fate nor did anyone else for them. It is simply something that happened. They are still just as normal as any other child. They just have a secret and this secret can hurt them very badly if not handled in a caring and loving manor.

I am not promoting nor discouraging the fact that a child is a DL/TB. What I am trying to do is encouraging parents to develop a positive outlook with their child. Do not look down upon them for being a DL/TB. Do not hurt and humiliate them for being a DL/TB. They did not choose this fate but they are the one who has to live with it, “for the rest of their life”. A good parent will again learn and help their child deal with this in a loving and positive way.

This is an obsession that the child has no control over. It is embedded into their mind so deeply it cannot be changed. Taking the child to a psychiatrist rarely ever has a good result and can lead to even worse problems. Therefore the parent needs to understand that. Yes the child has to deal with it, it is his problem not the parents but the parent can help the child by supporting them and not finding fault with them. Again they did not ask to be DL/TBs it is just something that happened. Allowing the child to have access to diapers is not the end of the world. If you find diapers disgusting they do not have to be. Set down rules and guidelines. It can be a time of bonding again a time for your child to feel close to you again.

You are right to think this can and will become a very big part of the child's life but there again if the parent supports the child and helps guide them on how to be discrete and not let it get out of control they can live perfectly normal lives. Have families and even have children with no inherited effects.

By not letting it get out of control does not mean keep them from wanting and wearing diapers that does not work and can be very dangerous and detrimental. It can cause the child to get them one way or another and not so much in a good way either, for example stealing them. Letting the child use the diaper for its intended purpose might not be out of line in private, but keep in mind that it might also be a disservice to the child to allow them to wear around other children and adults. If there are siblings involved I stress do not allow them to humiliate the child in any manor what so ever.

The important thing here is that the parent needs to make sure that the child understands there is nothing wrong with them and the parent needs to understand that too. A diaper is harmless to anyone. There are so many other worse things a child can do than wear a diaper.

REMEMBER this came about through the love and caring between the mother and baby. Love and caring is what is essential here.

Again, re read what I posted above and keep an open mind.

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/6/2015 at 8:19 PM, tom49461 said:

Why not? Some people like to cross dress. Something tripped the switch. Stop worrying about it and enjoy. Just figure out how to incorporate it into your life. You'll live longer and be happier!

I agree with Tom49461, DL and cross-dressing are two sides of the same coin. I've cross dressed very happily and more recently have been interested in DL. For me these "dress up" hobbies are interesting, exciting and fun and hurt no one. I've learned a lot I would not otherwise have known. It's too bad society isn't more accepting.

This discussion is helpful. I've been closeted all my life since age of 13. Only now am I beginning to think that I'm a DL. I plan on when to wear, and under what circumstances in advance. Maybe it is a hard wired thing. I just enjoy my diapered times. 

On 19/07/2015 at 11:13 AM, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

I've always liked wearing and can remember as a 4 year old meeting another 4 year old who was still in diapers. I was jealous.

With me it wasn't the nappies so much as wetting in general. I was a bedwetter growing up and it never bothered me and I had no wish to be dry at night and never made any effort to become dry. I also used to deiberately wet my pants during the day until I was about 10 or 11. 

I've always liked wearing diapers and my memories go back to the age of three maybe four years old.  Like others already said I do belief it is a hard wired thing, not unlikely triggered by a certain event in our life. For me it is no longer the question why I wear, I wear and I am fine with it.