LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little girl clothes in the UK?

Would love to find some little girl clothes but I can only find US based - on a bit of a tight budget

Would love to get a onsie that isn't fleece so I can wear under clothes, also after a nice little girl dress.

Hi,

Have a look on ebay for KimberleySecret, they might have what you are looking for. If you want a plain onesie then get a ladies plain bodysuit, well worth it if you are on a tight budget.

thanks for the suggestion of Next, I'll take a look

trying to keep costs down as it's just to play in in the house, although something a bit cute but able to get away with wearing it out would be good.

• 4 years later...

There's some sellers on ebay and etsy who sell ABDL dresses, some not bad in price, may wanna search on those, also some normal stores will sell cloths close to what can be considered little, pinafores are very much in fashion ATM

Go to ebay, search bar and put in your country and "ab sissy dress". Unfortuantely, sellers do not seem to understand the differences between LG's and Sissy and some of the dresses will be overy frilly or too short to be chaste. You will need to know how to size things

What I have a problem with is finding proper babydolls. They should be halfway to the knee and should include a very full baby-paty style panty with 4 or 5 rows of lace all around

• 5 months later...
On 6/29/2015 at 8:28 PM, Dizzy Lizzy said:

Would love to find some little girl clothes but I can only find US based - on a bit of a tight budget

Would love to get a onsie that isn't fleece so I can wear under clothes, also after a nice little girl dress.

try a site called cozy n dry

if you can;'t see what you want then phone Margaret  and explain your needs,  UK based, fixed postage, extremely ewliable and understanding, also makes items to fit individual measurements.