LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This is not what you might call "fap material", I have some more "fappy" stories in my mind that I MIGHT write in the future but not yet... NOT yet. At the moment I'm bored and I've decided to write this thing that has been going through my head for a couple of months now. Only 1% of it is based in real facts and I only have parts of it, I'm not even sure if I know how I want it to end, or if it even has an actual ending but well, also english is not my native language so please if you are going to critisize my grammar and stuff like that please be polite about it >_< . Here goes nothing...

Edited by diapeep

I feel a little bit warm feeling in my face, as the sunlight bathes my face. An instant reaction, I smile almost unconsciously as I welcome a new day, my hand reaches for my chest to scratch it and I notice my onesie, I don't remember putting it on before going to bed but that's ok, it guess it was a chilly night. As I watch the patern of my onesie I can't help to feel a warm cuddly feel inside of me, all those cool little dinosaurs are just awesome, whenever I'm sad wearing my dinosaur onesie really puts me in a good mood. As I toss a little bit in my bed I hear the rubber sheets rustling, I guess I must have put those as well before going to bed as a precaution to avoid bedwetting. Since its saturday I don't really have to leave the bed right away, so after checking the time I simply hug my plushie brontosaurus a little bit tighter and I actually can feel as that pressure triggers a little spurt in my diaper, that's ok though I made sure to add some boosters to the diaper. I reach up and turn on my mobile to help me get back to sleep comfy. As the lullabye begins playing, its soothing rhytm becomes almost hypnotic and I'm intoxicated by the feelings of everything around me. The babypowder assaulting my nostrils is so strong I can smell it all around me. I stretch a little bit because I feel a cramp in my right arm and I hit something. I open my eyes and I see it, wait, what? is this? did my bed have wooden bars? I don't really remember getting those. I mean, they can't just manifest out of the blue I know that's for sure. I touch them, they feel real a'right, I can't really see how they connect to my bed though, or better yet, where they connect, its almost as if it was an actual giant crib. I'm pretty sure I'd remember buying one of these, its been like my ultimate dream since forever. I'm kind of worried about this, but my head looses focus for a second the moment I hear a voice, more like a whisper, a tender loving, whispered phrase coming from a walkie-talkie like device right in the corner of my surprising adult sized crib. "Is baby up? I hear a lot of movement up there..." my first reaction is so simple and natural that it takes even me by surprise "I'm up mommy" I mutter awkwardly and then I realize I've been sucking on my pacifier this whole time without realizing it even. Surely this huge rubber teat feels so comfortable in my mouth that I had a difficult time telling I was even holding it with my tongue up until now. Today is proving to be a day full of weird and unexpected surprises. As I start to stand up in my crib I hear steps coming up the stairs. The same voice I heard before speaks again "I hope baby is not out of his crib, he will be in big trouble if he does". I was about to jump outside of the crib when I heard this and I just froze in place and kind of awkwardly tumbled back inside the crib and landed in my padded botton which made a very squishy, weird, clammy and uncomfortable feel in my crotch. Suddenly I'm a little bit sad and awkward, I can't really put it in words. But I can't stand still and I become very fuzzy.

As she comes up the stairs I can see her, radiant, I can actually feel her warm smile in my body, just as I felt the sun in my body moments ago. Its a very similar feeling, its warm and pleasing in a way, also it helps me quiet down the internal turmoil that was forming inside of me after landing on my soaked nappied butt. Her summer dress is simply beautiful, filled with flower patterns everywhere, over a soft beige color it reveals only a little bit of her bossom and her shapely legs peek out from the bottom in a way that would drive any person crazy with sensual intrigue, man or woman even. That combined with the open fingers sandals really make her look as if she's prepearing to go to the beach soon, a really complementing clothing selection indeed.
As I see her, I smile at her, an honest smile, a love-filled smile, an innocent smile. I'm happy now, I can tell she knows that I know. Her smile is also charged with love, I can feel her bathing me with her gaze, her attention, her unconditional caring. As she approaches my crib I look up at her, she simply stretches her arm and caresses very slightly my left cheek. I close my eyes and I surrender myself to the sensation of her touch. She lightly strokes my hair and a shiver a little bit, then bends over to plant a huge and noisy kiss in my forehead which surprises me and makes me open my eyes suddenly. I find myself staring down at her cleavage. And she just stays there with her lips pressed on my forehead, as if she's waiting for something to happen. After a couple of seconds I want to speak up, yet I don't and I know I should be getting aroused by now, so aroused and excited almost on the verge of orgasm, I actually start to feel it, I feel it coming, right from my insides, its coming a'right, its building, my crotch is starting to feel like swelling and I can't stop it, I almost contemplate the thought of trying to stop it but I sounds as it would be painful to do. I feel so awkward feeling sexual stuff right now, I'm afraid mommy is going to be mad at me for having naughty thoughts. I feel the release, such a strong release, a steady release, a flow, not just a squirt but a constant release gradually decreasing in intensity as I feel the swelling and uncomfortable feeling subside almost completely. I peed, I thought I was about to orgasm but I simply peed, now I'm really confused. I really don't spend that much time thinking about it since I feel my leg get cold all of the sudden and I direct my attention to it. It looks as if that last wetting really took its toll on my big puffy diaper and started leaking. I look back up at her and before I can even say a word, she's already putting down the crib bars and taking out the change supplies from one of the drawers beneath it. She takes out some baby powder, wipes, oil, a diaper and two booster pads. As she opens my diaper, I feel a cold streak of air assaulting my privates, which causes a my parts to behave as a turtle and attempt to shrink and hide. I shiver a little bit and the whole situation is almost too much for me to bear so I simply cover my eyes in shame and wish it to be over soon. She takes both my arms and says "what is it baby? littles are not supposed to be ashamed honey, I'm used to seeing you all the time while I change your diadee" How could I forget that? she's always changing me, I don't have to be ashamed of this. I gently put down my arms with building re-assurance. And I meet her smile with my own. "Now, if you want to do something with your arms, why don't you hold Mr Longnecksaur right here? he sure loves it when adorable babies cuddle with him"
"He's a brontosaurus" I smile with pride of my dinosaur knowledge while huggin Mr Longnecksaur
"Well, well, isn't that a big boy word? you better be carefull, or I might just start treating you like a big boy from now on... which means no more cuddles, tickles or raspberries" and she starts attacking me tickling me all over and ends up actually blowing a raspberrie in my tummy. Which causes me to start giggling uncontrollably and little trickles of pee shoot out involuntary in my already flooded diaper. A trickle even reaches her summer dress and I freeze in fear, oh no, I messed it up completely, this is it, this is where she draws the line. She's going to be so mad right now, I can actually feel myself shaking.
She just stares at me, dumbfounded, her expression unable to be read, and suddenly something erupts from her, she starts laughing, she's really not holding back at all, her laugh appears to resonate all over the house. "Oh honey, you're just a baby aren't you? you're so adorable I could just eat you up in a cute sandwhich"
I relax and yawn a little bit, I didn't realize how tiresome this whole thing was becoming for me. She removes my wet diaper and lays me in a disposable changing mat. Uses baby wipes to clean my bum, my private parts and part of my legs that got a little bit damp in the wetting process. She then takes out the baby oil and starts spreading it in between my bum cheeks, she puts on a little grin and slips only the tip of her index finger which makes me jolt back into full awakeness. "Oh sorry baby, I though you were dozing off and I didn't want to have to do all the changing by myself, baby has to put some of himself as well, also, that will help you make your number two better" That took me completely off guard but she manages to help me let my guard down back again with a baby powder blizzard assaulting my front, she uses a lot, and some of it reaches my nostrils. I fully accept the scent, it makes my head spin a little bit with joy. I cough a little bit since it appears that I "overjoyed" it a little bit.
Then she takes out a plastic cover diposable and puts two puffy booster pads inside, arranging them in a that upon wetting, the liquid will be better distributed throughout the diaper. "Now baby, you know what comes next, lift up for mommy" I do as she asks and I lift my bottom so she can slip the diaper beneath me.
She stretches the diaper making sure there are not folds, then she starts doing the tapes very slowly never breaking eye contact with me. "Well now, do you want to count with mommy? oooone... feel the padding being secured" I lift up one finger. "twoooooo... the new dry diapee feels nice against your skin, doesn't it?" I lift my second finger as I nod while smiling. "Threeeee... almost there baby, almost there into total padded comfyness" I lift my third finger "aaaaaaaaaaaaand four, all done, is that nice? how does that feel? do you feel comfortable in your diaper baby?" I lift my fourth finger and I nod enthusiastically. I start sitting down in the crib when I notice that the bulge in my crotch is making it hard for me to get up from the lying down position but I manage to pull it off with a little bit of extra effort. I reach for a hug and I manage to hug mommy's hip and exhale deeply.

She strokes my hair and asks "Is baby thirsty? Do you want your baba? after you made that big tinkle I bet you must really want something to drink" she sits in the crib and I lay across her lap, she strokes my hair slowly and puts the rubber nipple in my lower lip and teases me a little bit until I open my mouth, almost afraid to do something that might make her want to leave, I shyly accept the nipple in my mouth and gently start sucking. The taste is so sweet and creamy that I think this might just be the tastiest thing I've ever drunk so far. It takes a little while but I'm done with my baba completely and really happily to do so.
After I'm done drinking my baba I close my eyes and I surrender myself to the feeling of just lying there. "I love you mommy" I feel as I reach a peak of emotional bliss I don't remember ever achieving in the past. I'm so relaxed, so comfortable, I would stay right here in this moment the rest of my life if it was up to me. She's just gently caressing my chest over my onesie, humming nursery tunes as I can feel myself sleeping back again. I smile, the caressing suddenly stops.

"You little fucker, who the fuck do you think you are? uh? you're nothing! YOU FREAK!!! YOU'RE SUCH A DISGUSTING PERVERT!"

I open my eyes scared, I don't know what to think, what's going on? and the first thing I notice are her tattoos, I know those tattoos a'right, I realize now that I wasn't able to see her face right up until this instant, its the cashier, that SG looking cashier from the supermarket how did she? when did we? what is going on here? I'm so frightened right now because of the implications of all of these that I feel as I can't breathe, I'm choking, everything starts to crumble down as sand and then as I am spinning out of control in emotional turmoil... I wake up.

Extremely agitated and gasping for air I jump in my bed, sweat rolling down my face, and as I'm panting there I realize I don't have an onesie, I don't sleep in an awesome crib nor have an incredible adult sized nursery, nor binky, none of that. Most important of all... I don't have a mommy. Really? you forgot about that, that's just stupid man, get a hold of yourself. This fetish is starting to mess up with your brain dude, seriously, you should consider getting some help for real.
I spend the rest of the my day going around in my house, cooking some cookies, cleaning the place up, I even decide to connect the old NES and have a run at megaman 4 to try and take my mind off this fucked up dream with little success. So I simply just decide to go to a friends house and do a classic all nighter video-game/horror flick/junk food event.
I wait for the bus in the usual place, thinking about the dreams that keep haunting me and I see my bus approaching a couple of blocks away. However that's not the only thing approaching, or should I say only one, I see a hooded figure running acrosss the street. Appearently noticing the bus triggered that sprint so I'm guessing he's getting in the bus as well. As the bus reaches the stop, I put only one feet on it and I ask directions to the driver, acting as I wouldn't know if the bus will take me where I need to go. The driver gets a little bit frustrated but answers anyway, which gives the dude running enough time to catch up. I get on the bus, pay the ticket and sit next to a window, in one of the two empty seats left. The dude pays the ticket and sits next to me, puts his bagpack on the floor and takes off his hood. As he's doing this I tell him "I saw you coming half a block away so I trick the driver into not moving forward for a few moments". I'm not sure why I did it, not sure if I was being cocky, cool, braggy, whatever, I told him. To be more pricese, I told her. A little side glance and I realize the impossible, the irony of the entire situation. The cashier is sitting right next to me. So, she just says "cool man, thanks, the frequency of this bus sucks" and I just freeze there, paralized as if I would have been dipped in liquid nitrogen. I try to say something so as to not be in awkward silence the entire ride, but I can't pull it off, so I just shut up. After five minutes or so, she starts getting off the bus so I casually say "bye" and I receive an awkward "bye" in return. I guess I had that one coming.

The only thing I can think of is "Not cool universe, not cool at ALL" *sigh*

Edited by diapeep