LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyway to reduce the desire to wear diapers

nappymad

Good luck with that and I'm being sincere. I don't think anyone has ever found a way. I know I have tried, but I think you just have to come to an acceptance that you are a diaper wearer. It really does become easier once you have accepted the part of you. I know it has for me.

• Like 1

Tigger said it very well. From what the OP said it kind of sounds like you are binging & then purging & I think it is causing your desires to control you, instead of you controlling your desires. Whether we like it or not, these desires are hard-wired in & they're very hard if not impossible to let go of & change.

• Like 1

Girls ain't working out with the more often then not desire to wear diapers? Yup that sounds normal. It doesn't affect your employment? You have the cash to order cases and toys? Find a girl into diapers. I have been trying over 15 years with no luck. You won't attract anything with cases of disposables. That's why I started sewing and made my tumblr blog. Instead of constantly searching for the perfect diaper girl I sew cute outfits and try to be more productive then just playing diapers and being sad and lonely. I have tried the introducing it to people I date but that is risky and can fail for many reasons. Just try to be happy and don't let society make you think you have to be in a relationship. There is nothing wrong with being single and enjoying what you want.

• Like 1

Sounds more like a "everything in moderation" concern more than anything. but to humor the initial question asked. To truly reduce the desire to wear a diaper, or anything for that matter, you must have a congruent commitment to wanting that change to happen. Ones body won't easily change something unless the mind also wants it. That and conditioning along with consistency will get you to where you want.

• Like 1

Few ABDL's can stop this, and those who do suffer from knowing that they have denied their real self for whatever reason. That causes lots of stress and other problems in life so it;'s really not the right answer.

I've whipped some powerful addictions in my life and I've lived long enough to gain some wisdom. What "Rockies Fan" says is so true- things in life will control you unless you control them. You need a certain amount of this so just make times and places enough for that to happen safely. Not all of us need to be 24/7 but I did, and after 5+ years like this my life is going as well as ever or better save for my aging :whistling:

• Like 1

Seconded, if you really want to reign in your binge/purge of diapers then you really need to work towards moderation with your diapers. Once you've figured out who you are, then move on to finding someone else to be with.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd suggest kind of pschoanalyzing yourself. Try to figure out why you like wearing diapers. Dredging up memories from your childhood could help you understand why you became a DL. This won't necessarily "cure" your desires, but it could help you get a handle on them.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...