LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help to a newbie mommy

Hello there

recently i got in a relationship with a baby girl, but im realy new in the ABDL

so i wanted to ask for a little help please ><

she wants more rules and be treated 100% as a baby, so i need help and advices for that

this are her rules untill now

1) Cant use toilets

2) when she has the urge to pee or poo she has to do it in the moment

3)24/7 diapered

4) at home only crawl and baby talk

5)only an adult can change her

aditional detail

She already has been into ABDL for along time ><

That's fine for her, but you don't have that same experience, and the caregiver is where the demand always falls. I'm not saying you should slow down, but it's important that you understand what you're getting into before things go too far.

i know , but she is so cute and i want to disapoint her specialy since she asked me with so much entusiasm

just bought the book btw thanks for the link

It always seems like a bad idea to jump 100% into anything without thinking about it, and slowly building up to it... Like going on a diet or exercising is easier if you change little things regularly until you have changed your lifestyle around.

Like you, I am new to being a mommy to an AB girl. We've been together for a while and thought I could jump right into it. We had to slow down a bit and think about her needs and my needs. Being an AB mommy is both rewarding and challenging,

• 2 weeks later...

100% of anything all the time is going to get boring and eventually lead to wanting either out or definitely a slow-down as others have suggested. If you do 100%. Set time limits. One weekend to start, then as you and your bABy are more comfortable, try for a three day weekend, then a whole 7 day week and see what happens with your level of care and giving, your attitude toward him/her. If you feel balanced, extend the time slowly. Eventually you may end up 24/7 or not. Talk about what each of your expectations are from what you want in the relationship as parent and bABy and Man/Woman.