LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just bought some Pampers Easy Ups

Wow, my face red from cheek to cheek. The soft kashmir like padding on the inside of the diaper against my rear makes me feel warm and safe, the scent of diaper wafting up is so intense and intoxicating. I actually put on two in order to try and recreate the thick padding like feel of it if I were smaller. I guess I wanted to share this because I'd love to eventually share some photos of me wearing them, however I'm really shy about everyone seeing some maybe if someone is interested then they came message me :)

• 2 weeks later...

I too love Easy Ups! Dora is such a cute design for them, they smell great, and the pink and white color scheme is sooooo cute! I also LOVE how they puff up when peed in. They immediately go kind of stiff and firm, and pee doesn't tend to "pool" in them like a Pampers or a Goodnite. They're a little on the small side even for 4t-5t, but yep, I keep a bag of them in my stash. They're a lot of fun!

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Oh yes, I love Pampers Easy Ups. In fact, I love all baby pull ups. Surprisingly, most of them can still fit me. And I don't care about the small capacity, in my mind that is what makes them unique! Ive wet Easy Ups several times, most of the time they leaked but it was ok because I was wearing plastic pants.

• 4 weeks later...