LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I hope this is the right place to post this, if not, I apologize.

I was wondering if anyone else here had SPD (Sensory Processing Disorder). I have a really bad case of it, I always have. I can get overstimulated by the smallest things, like watching subbed anime (don't laugh). Sometimes when I've been having a series of multiple meltdowns, I go into a really had depression. I have some bad triggers that play into it as well, like thunder or really loud sudden noises. My specific type(s) of SPD are Sensory Over-Responstivity, and Sensory Under-Responstivity. That pretty much means, that with certain things, my body and brain overreact to them, and take them as a threat, and with other things, my body doesn't process them, so I don't understand what's going very well sometimes.

I've never talked/met someone else who has SPD, and I was wondering if anyone else here had it too, especially of similar to mine. Sometimes I feel so alone with this.

EDIT: SPD is defined as "Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD, formerly known as "sensory integration dysfunction") is a condition that exists when sensory signals don't get organized into appropriate responses." As said by the SPD Foudnation.

From looking around online briefly it seems there are various therapies that can help those with SPD, you should probably make it an aim to speak to a doctor about it if you haven't already and seeing if you can at least be helped by one of the various therapies. They could probably point you in the direction of support groups as well.

I've experienced it before yeah. I remember I had to leave Church (not Christian anymore ftr) because I just suddenly felt overwhelmed. Or getting migraines and stuff for no apparent reason. Nowadays I don't really have as much trouble but being in noisy places can still sort of trigger me. The biggest thing I've noticed though is I tend to react to stress by sleeping more or feeling tired more than past migraines though. Being on adderall has helped with that but its something I've always struggled with. Might have something to do with the incontinence I've experienced like my mom thinks

That's why I am so incredibly thankful for having a little side AND furthermore someone who accepts me as a little. Unfortunately I havn't been able to regress as a little in a reallllllllly long time (never really had a full immersive expirence) so to say theres a lot of pent up emotion Im hoping and praying ill be able to release is what keeps me going.

That's why I am so incredibly thankful for having a little side AND furthermore someone who accepts me as a little. Unfortunately I havn't been able to regress as a little in a reallllllllly long time (never really had a full immersive expirence) so to say theres a lot of pent up emotion Im hoping and praying ill be able to release is what keeps me going.

I'm not trying to be rude or mean, but SPD doesn't have to do with pent up anger. It's about how your body and mind react/don't react to certain sensory input.

• 4 months later...

Oh yeah, someting like the furnace kicking in and hissing. That's one of those cases where nobody seems bothered by it and i'm just sitting there going "I'm sorry, I missed that. What is that bloody noise?"

And technically, it is a hearing issue (well in the auditory cases.) but it's not happening in your actual ears. I had my hearing checked way back when my parents send me in for the big "what is wrong with

Edited by Cas

Oh wow Brian, so sorry to hear that. I've always wondered about tinnitus to be honest. Like you said, it seems to be the exact opposite, but in some ways it has it's similarities. Having some kind of whatsamahoochit in the head that makes you unable to shut out certain input. Be it the neighbour's washing machine or a hiss in your head you can't seem to get away from. Not

This is interesting that I saw this, I was at therapy this past friday and my therapist said that I have SPD. I have always had it. When I was born I couldnt be held, lived in a laundry basket for the first year of life because being touched was to much. even now I dont like being touched.

I have always had ringing in my ears. I always thought this was normal. I had ear infections when I was an infant and then hearing loss so I needed tubes inserted to let the fluid drain out. My mom also has ringing in her ears so she doesn't always hear sounds I am hearing. Her ringing got real bad after she has had chemo therapy for her cancer.

Yes, it's a constant ringing or whine which one hears all the time. With some the volume varies and at it's onset it might come and go, but eventually it comes and stays. It can be overcome by turning up the volume of what you're listening to but that also aggravates it when you go back to normal levels. How it affects people varies. For me I'm sad that I can't hear silence and quiet sounds anymore. Worst is that with it and my increasing deafness, I can't hear the people I care about at their normal conversation level anymore which helps feed my depression :angry: For others it is so maddening that they lose grip on reality or even kill themselves :( You just deal with it the best you can and go on with life because there's nothing else you can do for it.

SPD is different but no less acute in effect. Maybe someday they will find a cure or at least some way to reduce the effects these problems cause, but until then all we can do is hand on and ride it out.

Bettypooh