LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Oatmeal enemas

Sure, we've all heard of the marshmallow trick, shoving some bananas up your tailpipe, and dumping a load of oatmeal in the seat of your pants. Has anyone else tried to get it up their rear?

I normally so this with a batch of not-so-runny oatmeal, and put it in a bottle I have laying around (wide mouth and easily squeazable, like a nesquik bottle). Lube the backdoor up a bit and let 'em have it!

Combine this with a banana (or two) and some marshmallows (if you're feeling brave) and you'll soon have a full diaper like you'll never forget.

I just make a batch of oatmeal and freeze it overnight. I take it out for 30-40 minutes prior to insertion (still quite a bit cold but not freezing). A banana followed by oatmeal shaped and sized the same as a banana is quite brutal. Takes 40-50 minutes for the oatmeal to start leaking out ever so slowly (takes 20~30 minutes depending on how hard you try to hold it). Slightly frozen oatmeal works great as a time release, helps trick your mind into thinking you can hold it and resist the urge to go. Once the oatmeal is gone, the banana takes only a few minutes at the very most (sometimes takes just a few seconds) before it is impossible to hold in and you release all at once.

• 2 months later...