LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I don't know if we need Trump to make it to the Republican debates for them to be super entertaining. The entire pool looks like it will be ripe for entertainment when the debates start.

I don't usually discuss politics, but I'm pulling for Scott Walker. He did some things that created some controversy but did what was best for the state. I think he can do the same for this country.

I know he's opposes same sex relationships, but nobody's perfect.

I don't usually discuss politics, but I'm pulling for Scott Walker. He did some things that created some controversy but did what was best for the state. I think he can do the same for this country.

I know he's opposes same sex relationships, but nobody's perfect.

what did he do?

I for one want to see as many Republicans in the running, and in the final election, as possible. That will divide up their votes so much that just about any Democrat runner would get the majority.

And fyi, yeah trump would make their election run an absolute joke. Maybe even fun to watch. And for the record, trump still hasn't released his long form birth certificate. I'm hoping he's not American after all.

Trump says he wants to create jobs in America, this coming from a guy who tried to copyright the phrase "You're Fired!" I'm doing the smart thing and not voting, I'm going to do what I do regardless of what a politician says. I honestly don't care. No matter who your golden boy is right now, you will be hating him in a couple years after he fucks something up, and it won't be my fault because I didn't vote for them. Enjoy!

My hope would be that Sanders gets enough public momentum to get past the primaries. The worry is that if Clinton got the Democratic nomination and he stayed running it would split the dem vote too much. The UK's gonna suffer pretty badly over the next few years thanks to having its left vote split to a lesser extent than the right. Different systems, granted, but a similar principle.

Well basic history shows this isn't a good time for the democratic side, so you have to wonder why they even bother voting anyway. Mind you I am totally against the two party system. But IF history repeats itself, as the norm a Democrat will not be reelected. It's only happened twice since 1828 given the stats with Obama being reelected this last term. With all things considered and without bias, after electing our first Black and also Democratic president, I myself don't think we as a Nation will go with a new milestone and elect a Woman and again another Democrat....I would never take those odds :P

I certainly agree with you on the two party system we need now have. Our founding fathers actually set our system up without the party separations, and I do believe we would be once again better of if our elected officials we only titled as "representatives".

Well basic history shows this isn't a good time for the democratic side, so you have to wonder why they even bother voting anyway. Mind you I am totally against the two party system. But IF history repeats itself, as the norm a Democrat will not be reelected. It's only happened twice since 1828 given the stats with Obama being reelected this last term. With all things considered and without bias, after electing our first Black and also Democratic president, I myself don't think we as a Nation will go with a new milestone and elect a Woman and again another Democrat....I would never take those odds :P

Well, to be honest, it depends on how much of a circus the Republican primary will be this year. The thing that killed Mitt Romney politically was all the Bullshit he said to appeal to their religious racist base, but that didn't go over so well because even the undecided idiots knew better and he had a tough time getting their vote. Then he also had trouble with his political base when he became known as the etch a sketch candidate.

The trouble with the Republican Primaries is they would make the most serious candidate like Scott Walker look like a clown. If that happens, then you will likely see Hillary win. If they have a good primary, regretfully, I can see Scott Walker win.

As entertaining as the bloviated Donalds' run to the sky may be, it makes me think that someone like Scott Walker (who has yet to announce his run but will soon I'm sure) may look like (in comparison to Donald) a competent leader with all the credentials ready to go for many who vote Republican. THAT scares me!

I certainly agree with you on the two party system we need now have. Our founding fathers actually set our system up without the party separations, and I do believe we would be once again better of if our elected officials we only titled as "representatives".

• Like 1