LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My next door neighbour

Becky

I've been wearing nappies and baby clothes for as long as I can remember. My mother used to put me back into nappies when I was a child as a punishment, and that continued well into my teens.

• Like 1

I agree with bettypooh on this one. The others are kind of jumping to assumptions here. You don't even know for sure if your neighbor recognized you were wearing a diaper or not. I've had people stare directly at a diaper I had in my hand or on the sink at work just before I was about to change. Yet I also realized later on they had no idea that it was even a diaper. Chances are that yes she did notice, but you're going to need more than this to make sure she also realized it too.

• Like 1

There is not much difference between reading "between the lines" and reading INTO the lines. They each involve believing what you wanted to believe, inserting that in to fill real or, usually, imagined vagueness (missing or incomplete data or things that could have many meanings). The difference is that you make a lucky guess and think you are clever

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

I read too much AB fiction where a chance encounter like that quickly leads into something more. Reality rarely works that way. I met my ex online and she talked like she was into playing "Mommy", but in the 9 months we lived together she was only involved with my diapering