LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not AB or Not DL, Are You Something Else?

Both my girlfriend (~ashley~) and I have always struggled with this.

For her she is interested into ageplay but never considered herself 'AB' because she felt older than a baby. This also made it difficult for her when she became incontinent since diapers were never part of her ageplay. She has since come to be totally okay with wearing them and even embracing it and making it fun.

For me I have always been interested in wearing diapers from a very young age but even when I was like 8 it was adult diapers that interested me and it was never a sexual thing. It's more of a non-sexual medical fetish I guess? I do also like arm and leg braces and things like that. So I never really felt like I fit in as a 'DL'.

Has anyone else felt similarly?

I completely understand. I'm similar to Ashley on this one. I never really fit into AB or DL, but I liked age play and felt younger, but older than a baby. I thought I was batshit crazy for the longest time! I kinda thought I was an AK for a while, but it didn't really fit me. I'm not huge on labels, but when I found the label "little", it kinda stuck. Because personally, diapers were never part of my ageplay either, but my little side is around 3-8, with my favorite age being 6. Hope you feel less alone now. :)

• Like 1

I am with ShyDiaper. A little girl who has trouble holding it comfortably for long. in 1952 such girls were diapered if they were not going to have access to a bathroom for two hours or if a goodly number of such would be gathered together for an afternoon. Even up to age 7+

AB most definetly not,DL also not to sure as I also like casts and other medical devices on me.Sexual also not as most of the time I wear out of convience because I don't like getting up at night to go to the toilet.

If I get up to go to the toilet at night. I have an 80% chance of coming to full wakefulness. Then guess what I will not be doing thereafter. I can get up and wet and remain half-asleep then go back to sleep which means I will not become incontinent

I consider myself an AK or a little. Definitely not AB. Diapers do come into the ageplay sometimes, like when I pretend to be a bedwetter or potty training, but they're not a necessary part of it. I'm not into anything babyish like bottles or pacifiers. I tried a sippy cup once and even that was too babyish for me. I like coloring, watching Disney movies, and playing with my Legos, Play Doh, My Little Ponys and Beanie Babies when I'm in my little mode. Generally I'm somewhere around pre-school age (3-5), but once in a blue moon I'm more of a toddler, and other times I'm 6-8 years old.

Wow I could echo everything justagirl4fun said except I have deep desires to be an AB. The very little expirenice I've had was amazing. I feel like it's easier to fall in the toddler role when you don't have a mommy or daddy because you can do all those things on your own. My desires for being an ab stem directly from the feeling of being taken care of. I love dreaming about being fed, burped, and put down for naps. The logical part of me realizes this is not practical so I sometimes feel guilty participating. Sometimes I hold back because I'm afraid of "over regressing" and or its my own inner critic censoring me. I assume after time it gets easier to fall into little space.

My AB side isn't defined real well yet. I enjoy watching cartoons, playing video games, playing with Legos, and staying in a footed sleeper but I don't care for bottles or being fed. I like being changed but not babied. I guess I like being little but independent. I'm fully aware I'm a diaper lover though. I've been sexually attracted to diapers since I was 13 puberty got me hooked on diapers.

Both my girlfriend (~ashley~) and I have always struggled with this.

For her she is interested into ageplay but never considered herself 'AB' because she felt older than a baby. This also made it difficult for her when she became incontinent since diapers were never part of her ageplay. She has since come to be totally okay with wearing them and even embracing it and making it fun.

For me I have always been interested in wearing diapers from a very young age but even when I was like 8 it was adult diapers that interested me and it was never a sexual thing. It's more of a non-sexual medical fetish I guess? I do also like arm and leg braces and things like that. So I never really felt like I fit in as a 'DL'.

Has anyone else felt similarly?

definitely mostly just a DL here but in the last few months I really have wanted to bring out the AB side of me. But I want to do it in a controlled situation, like for 24 hours straight or just a long afternoon or something. It may be what I need to either satisfy that desire so I can just get back to being a DL or it may bring the AB tendencies more. So frustrating and curious at the same time

I'm not sure if I'm a AB or DL, in the last years I've tried to not only enjoy diapers in a sexual way but also surrendering myself to the comfyness and feelings they provide aparte from the sexual aspects, It's been difficult but I think I've managed some sort of self-control, I do naughty things sometimes but other times I just wear them and get on with my daily life. :)

In several occasions I've tried to watch BabyTV and make the most of it but in the end it feels like I'm lying to myself. I love diapers, I love onesies, sleepers, huge cribs, mobiles and a couple more things baby-related, but I can't seem to find a real comfortable and enjoyable pacifier nor baby bottle (may be because I can't get AB ones just baby ones, but still) and I tend to enjoy more sippy cups. When it comes to toys and tv I tend to enjoy things from the 6-10age range, like dinosaurs figures, GI Joe, more "elaborated" cartoons and things lilke that. Also, I enjoy being more "active" in a sort of way, not just lying on my back peeing myself, I want to ride my bike with friends, play in the park, go home, watch some cartoons and drinking chocolate milk from a sippy cup and maaaaaaaaay be having and acciden, may be.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to consider myself an AB, including diapers and all. But my little side's kinda grown up a little, I guess? I'm at the point now where diapers and such still feel nice, but I don't need them anymore to help myself regress, plus I've gotten out of the "baby" stage. "Little" feels so much better right now.

I like to call myself a mirror. I love diapers... I really really love them... and if I am alone, I just wear diapers, and then I am pretty normal. I am actually a boring person when I am alone :-p

But, for some reason, I love to mirror people... if someone is interested in something, I tend to mirror that interest... I think it is why I have so many good playmates.. and why I am drawn to munches and meeting up with people...

• 4 weeks later...

I think I am a DL, however if I were to stick a label on myself it would be emotional DL (EDL).

Since early very early childhood I have memories of me liking and wearing diapers.

Over the years I

I think we all go through stages of discovery, finding what it is that we like best, what we don't really like, and watching our partner do the same :) With life being ever-changing, this process never stops completely. With our moods ever-changing too those likes and dislikes also change for the moment or longer. I don't try to steer it or control it other than to avoid doing stupid things which might cause me grief ;) Just let it evolve, embrace it as being the real you, find the good in it where you can, be tolerant and encouraging of your partner doing the same, and seek the joy in life wherever it's at

See the "Adult Kid" section of the forum. That's where I think I fit in. My age play age is much older, like 8-12, but I still like to pretend to need

• Like 1