LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Actual incontinence or diaper training?

For me after over five years of wearing my diapers 24/7 and using them I have trained myself to wet and mess my diapers without control. I have gone to bed a few times and went without a day diaper and both times I wet the bed or my pants. So for me it does not matter if I am wearing a diaper or not. As far as changes to my body it seem to me my bladder is smaller since I now pee and mess effortlessly.

It's up to you.

Wearing a diaper will not make you incontinent.

If you retrain yourself to just go immediately when the urge comes, that may result in reduced ability to hold after a few years.

The key factor is toileting habits and whether they reinforce behavior that encourages lack of control.

Just wearing a diaper alone will not make you incontinent. Incontinence is really nothing more than the inability to hold your pee. How you end up there is somewhat irrelevant to this end result regardless if it physical or mental. Diaper training is just one way of becoming incontinent.

Have you ever done some thing so long that you just stopped concentrating on actually doing it?

When you play on an Xbox controller, do you look down at the buttons still? Do you need to peck on your keyboard still?

I think, diaper training is the same thing. It stops becoming "feeling it, thinking about it, and doing it" If you just... "do it", you stop thinking about it. Because of that, your sphincter muscles might get weak. I can't tell you whether or not this is true incontinence, but you could most likely forget to wear a diaper and "just do it", realizing you had an accident. I hope this helps!

• Like 2

Incontinence is a disability of the body. If you still leak no matter how hard you try to stay dry, then you are incontinent.

If you train yourself to just let go whenever your bladder wants to empty it still is your decision and therefor not a malfunction of your body.

The only similarity between the two conditions is the fact that you will have to wear diapers. :)

For me it is far more exciting to have a body that does not respond to the will to stay dry and therefor needs to be diapered. I understand why most people do not want to try to use stents. But I truly wish there was a way to let everyone who desires incontinence experience what it is like being completely out of control over your bladder. It is such a deep taboo to wet yourself as an adult that it puts you in a submissive state right away when it happens. Having to wear diapers that are hard to hide and the risk of leaks only enhance that feeling.

Incontinence demands constant attention and self-care for your diaper, skin, bed and clothes. It is because of this it feels like being disabled. The risk of being exposed as a disabled person makes you start avoiding situations where you might get in trouble. Most people would hate it, but I like it (sometimes).

:)

• Like 2

You can call it IC or un-potty training, all I know is that over the past 5 years of 24/7 I am now diaper depended with no control of bladder

Edited by dljim95

You can call it IC or un-potty training, all I know is that over the past 5 years of 24/7 I am now diaper depended with no control of blatter or bowels.

I am 90% sure if I had to potty train again over time I could be out of diapers but that will not be something I indend to ever do. My wife and love our baby time together.

How long would you say it took you to need to wear diapers all of the time?