LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New RP!

Shy-Diapers

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Faith stayed pretty much completely limp as Tom u dressed her and put new things on. Her eyes did light up slightly though when he tried on a white collared button up shirt, and a nice pink knee length skirt. She stayed silent about it however. Once she was back in her normal clothes, she let Tom bring her back into the store.

When he mentioned toys, she looked confused. She just shrugged and stayed silent about it. She had never had any toys, so she didn't really know what to do. When he started paying for everything, she finally spoke up. "Mommy said for me not to take charity, Mister." She said quietly, her voice tender, but just loud enough to be heard.

Faith nodded, and stayed silent again. She knew better than to argue with someone in authority. Who, to her, was pretty much everyone.

She let Tom buckle her into the car without another word. When he asked about who hit her, she looked up, a little surprised to be asked that. "I-I was naughty." She stuttered softly, her voice unsure, and scared. "B-But I told Mommy I'd be good. I'll be good Mister." She then ducked her head again, and stared at her lap until he went back around to the driver seat. Once he wasn't looking at her anymore, she stared out the window.

(The upgrade went wrong so they has to use the back up)

Faith stared out the window silently most of the time. She ate the food extremely fast, as if she hadn't eaten in a long time. She was terrified about everything around her. Most kids wouldn't sit still even if they wanted to, but she was barely able to move most of the time.

She ended up getting sick in Tom's front lawn when they got out if the car, the dinner she just ate, all over the grass now. She let Tom lead her inside and clean her up. Most kids would scream and cry to not be cleaned, but Faith didn't really seem to care one way or the other. She still has no response to Tom talking to her. When he asked her if it was okay, she just shrugged, not sure what was the right answer.

Faith didn't say a word, and hung her head as he undressed her again. Why wasn't he screaming at her or telling her how bad she was? The little girl was so confused by what everyone thought was the norm. She was surprised when he set her on the toilet. She knew when she needed to go, so she didn't know why he was having her try. Try as she might however, she couldn't use the toilet.

When Tom finally set her in the bathtub, she winced and whimpered like a tiny animal would. The deep sores and cures all over her body stung from the hot water. Immediately the water was turning to a gross color from the sheer amount of dirt that covered her body.

Tom, never really having had a kid of his own, and seeing her as a little kid, just thought it was natural to have a kid try to use the bathroom when you bathed it, especially one so small as this one.

Faith hung her head low when Tom took her out of the bath. She didn't understand half of what was going on to her since she was dropped off at her supposed Aunt's house.

She winced every time he would swipe the cloth down her arm, the soap and water stinging everywhere. She was so fragile and in so much pain. Now that she was naked, it was very clear to anyone that had eyes, that she was extremely skinny. Most kids were skinny, yes, but you could see her ribcage and sunken stomach. She was only six years old, but had gone through more than most people do their entire lives.

Faith just shrugged again when Tom asked when the last time she had a bath was. Honestly she didn't remember when she last bathed, or if she ever had for that matter.

Tom finished bathing the poor little girl, and then he took her to the room she would be sleeping in, put her in some cute little jasmine princess panties and then a night shirt that just covered her thighs.

Faith winced and tried not to cry as Tom finished cleaning her. She looked so small in the panties and nightshirt. She was obviously malnourished. Her eyes were drooping, looking exhausted, but she did her best to stay awake.

She looked nervous when he set her on his lap on the bed. "Mister?" She asked softly, her voice tired and sad. "Am I dying?"

(No no no. I'm sorry. It was just a small thing. It wasn't supposed to be dark, I'm sorry. My idea was that she never slept in a real bed, her mother having said beds are for dead people.... I can change I through. I'm sorry.)

(Sorry, I didn't mean for it to appear dark.)

Faith looked down at her bare legs, and frowned. She felt silly now. "Cuz you want me to sleep in a bed, and Mommy said beds are for dead people." She said softly, trying to tug the nightshirt down farther onto her legs to hide her injuries. "I'm sorry Mister."

Faith wanted to say she wasn't trying to hide her panties, but she didn't. She knew better than to talk back to someone.

She looked down at her lap nervously when he tucked her into the bed. Everything was so different here than what Mommy taught her. She wasn't sure of any rules. She felt like she was walking on eggshells. The last thing she wanted was to fit hit by this man, and then when she went back get hit by her mother for it. "Sorry Mister. I-I'll be good from now on."

Faith didn't understand anything here. Why hadn't she been hit yet? Maybe he was just waiting so it would hurt more. But she was starting yo doubt that, he acted allot nicer than Mommy ever did.

She eventually fell asleep and was out cold. She looked like she hadn't slept in ages. This was the best sleep shed ever had, she didn't get hit before bed, and she was in an actual bed! She had never slept in one as far as she knew.

The tiny girl stayed asleep for the whole night, not even waking when she started wetting the bed. She woke up in the morning and climbed off the bed, and got so scared when she saw she had an accident. This was it! She was done for now. She didn't know what to do, so she just stood still, too scared to go tell Tom.

In the morning, Tom came into little Faithy's room, and then he saw her, standing there, shaking as if she had seen a vampire or something, and her clothes dripping wet!

Faith backed away against the wall when Tom came closer to her. She looked scared out of her mind. She was shaking like a leaf, scares to do anything.

When he reached out to her, she nodded eventually. The clothes did feel disgusting and wet. She really wanted to get out of them, but was scared. But Tom has dressed her last night, maybe she won't get hit. She was still scared about everything. She looked at his outstretched hand for a while, before holding onto it with her tiny shaky hand, nodding. "I'm sorry Mister."

Tom came over to her and he pulled her into a hug getting himself wet as he put her into his lap while he knelt down to help her get her things off of her.

Faith was shaking visibly when Tom came over and hugged her. She whimpered, still incredibly sore. She didn't make eye contact the whole time he changed her, feeling ashamed.

"Mommy gets mad when I piss myself." She said softly, as if she didn't know she was swearing.

When she was set on the toilet, she ended up peeing a little, but not much. She looked so distressed, and had huge dark circles under eyes from worrying all the time. The little girl was certainly not what Tom expected of a child her age.