LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How long does it take to tape up your Diaper.

In the conditions you stated, about 30 seconds, and im pretty diaper nazi when it comes to taping for a good fit. I cannot stand it when a diaper is lopsided and feels and move different on one side.

It depends on the diaper. It takes me less time with a wellness brief than with a dry 24/7 which requires more futzing around since they are sized a bit bigger. generally though I can get it done in about a minute or so, to about 90 seconds.

It takes me longer to pin on a cloth diaper though, since I do that laying down, and sometimes the pins have issues going through the fabric, and I REALLY don't want to stick myself :blush: Can't do cloth standing up. But oddly enough standing works better for disposables, where laying down doesn't get a good fit with them, for me anyway...

Maybe I'm just weird :screwy:

About 30 seconds lol.

Yep, that or a little less with half that producing acceptable results when I must hurry :) Experience and paying attention to how you did it and how you liked the fit is the key ;) I tape tops first, left then right, keeping a set distance from the padding which with the Tenas I wear daily lets me know exactly where they belong. Much the same with the bottom tapes but I judge those on tightness of fit instead of a given spacing. All done standing, just pull it up between my legs, form the crotch into a "U" shape while pulling upward, then close my legs together bring the back side around to to the front and go for the tapes :biker_h4h: