LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I have 5000K led bulbs everywhere in my house except the dining room table and a lamp by my bed where you'd want a darker looking light. The daylight bulbs are much easier on you eyes- especially when coming inside from a noon day sun. And yeah, it also makes my diapers look better too.

I started a thread about these a while ago here:

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=44741&hl=

Just an FYI ;)

I just wish he would make some blue ones or white with colored accents like blue leak guards and waist bands etc....Oh well, we can wait I guess.

Ashley, your Tumblr was where I saw those for the first time. Saw them, bought them, wearing them. Just not sure if I like them more than the original amors yet. But I still have half a case of the original so I have some time to decide which I like more.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Ashley, your Tumblr was where I saw those for the first time. Saw them, bought them, wearing them. Just not sure if I like them more than the original amors yet. But I still have half a case of the original so I have some time to decide which I like more.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I ordered a case of the new Amor diapers in Medium, and am wearing my first one right now. My wife wore one the other day. They did not work well for her, because she's a 28" waist, and the diaper is very wide in the crotch.

Quick update before bed. Oh my god. After significant wetting, they have bulked up so much that I couldn't walk anywhere near normal to save my life. I almost have to move like a sumo wrestler. No leaks. The tapes are starting to fail, but that seems common when the total dry ultimate booster is used. Even though that is the case, the tapes are holding out extremely well. The plastic shell is very high quality. This is definitely one of my new faves for a staying-home diaper.

Update: woke up a few hours later, diaper tapes finally failed. They became detatched from the back of the diaper, so still stuck to the tape landing zone. I used packing tape nearby to resecure the diaper, and it is snug once again. Bulkiest diaper I have ever wore in 20 years of diapers. Still no leaks after more water before bed than would ever be advisable with another diaper. Definitely a winner.

The old ones were my daily go to diaper for daytime use. The new ones are even better—and I've had no issues with discreteness for either version… although I do mostly wear dresses and skirts. I still use the new ones daily. I think the noise level mostly comes down to how well the diaper was put on. I know that if it is put on less than perfect it can make more noise—but that's something that is true of almost any diaper. Over time my boyfriend has become very familiar with how to get they best fit on me, and they make virtually no noise at all.

• 4 weeks later...

So I grabbed a sample of these and they showed yesterday. Sizing-wise, I'm at about the uppermost limit of the Large size and had to reinforce the tapes shortly after getting it on. After doing so, though, it held up through the night. I wet a little during the night, they held up well to that. Having the sap laid out like it does helps for me, being a side sleeper. No leaking, the padding on the side in combination with the leg guards did the job.

The big test came when I woke up and immediately had to go - seems like no matter what I do with my fluid intake, I have to wet a massive amount in the morning. I've never had a diaper that could hold up to that wetting without starting to leak afterwards, but these are still going strong and feel like they could handle more.

These are noisy beyond belief! It's fine for me, I love hearing the crinkling sound, but if you need a more discrete diaper, these are not for you. You will be heard, especially if you're wearing these with a skirt.

If these came in an XL size, I'd absolutely be in heaven. Even then, I'd still recommend these if you need a cute diaper with tons of capacity. I'll be snagging a full pack or two when I've got the money, even if only the Large.