LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On my ride home from work I found out that he wasn't doing well today, so when I got home I spent some time with him and soon afterwards I checked on him and he was dead.

He was over 12 years old and me being 24, he will be missed dearly (I already miss him)

The only good thing is at least it was quick (he seemed fine yesterday, then today he wouldn't move, eat food or drink water.)

Im a bit depressed, I hate when pets die and im normally a very hungry person, but im not hungry right now (which is fine, I already ate anyways) and I may have to force myself to eat tomorrow

I'm so sorry for your loss, I know a pet can be like a member of the family. I lost my cat of 13 years last April and couldn't bear to replace her. At the end of March this year I found a stray kitten living on my porch. Maybe my cat sent her? It doesn't really matter. Maybe a new dog will come into your life when the time is right.

Oh no! That totally sucks! I am sorry to hear you lost your pet. I know pets are like furry family members. I have 3 cats, I dread the day I need to put one down! Hopefully you get through this and find another furry buddy soon and never forget the memorys!

I'm very sorry for your loss. I just lost a dog last year, and another dog 4 years before that. They were 17-18?? (didn't know her age), and 19 going on 20 respectively. I miss those two Beagles every day.

My deepest confolences to you. My own furry friend had a seizure a couple months ago as I watched scared to death that she was going to die. We'd just changed her meds and I thought that was fixed after an adjustment but it seems the meds didn't have anything to do with it now. She wasn't herself for a few days then she got back to normal. Last Tuesday when I came home from work once again she was acting strangely and now it's apparent that the seizures are strokes :( She may not survive the next one; nobody can know that. This time it seems her changes are permanent- she has no interest in her favorite toys or foods and she's got some weakness in her hips when I touch certain spots so I've been avoiding them. Everything is different now and she doesn't seem to know that she's not the same even if I do. All I can do is contiunue to love her and to care- and I will.

Sorry to hear that, my sister and I lost our cat last year, she was also 12, its sad to loose a pet you've had so long, we decided not to get another cat as she would be impossible to replace. We also lost a dog when we were kids, though he was put down due to another kid teasing him who got bit causing a nasty scar to remind him of it, he was only 6 and was such a good dog. Still, as attached as we get to them, our memories of them will remain, I still have very fond memories of that dog and the cat, one day I hope to find another dog like him.

Just remember the good times you had with your furry friend and it'll never truly be gone.