LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It is friday morning and i am being driven to the johnsons home by my case worker bill.

When we start to turn into a driveway of a huge house.

When the car stops and we get out bill is holding my hand when we get to the door bill knocks ten secounds later the door opens.

I see the couple the women hes long brown hair nice outfit the man is waring a very nice suit.

When we go into the house i look around and say wowww.

After the johnsons sign some pappers bill leaves the johnsons come back into the living room they sit down and tell me the house rules.

1 no running in the house

2 no fowel language

3 no leaving the house without telling anyone

I am told if i break any of the rules punishment would be timeout, grounded, spanking and soap in the mouth.

Karen holds out her hand when i take she shows me around the house.

When we go upstaires she takes me down a long hallway with many doors. We stop in frount of one she opens the door i step in it is room for a pre teen with posters on the walls a big bed bookshelvef full of books.

I go over and open the closet it is full of cloths right next to the closet is my own bathroom

Karen sees me as i am starting to sqirm she asks me if i have to use the bathroom.

I say yes she says go ahead after i finish i come out of the bathroom and karen has picked out a outfit for me to ware.

she tells me to get changed into something nice and come downstairs. When i go downstairs i enter into a large room when they look they look up and say we are going out for dinner.

When we sit down at the table the waiter comes over to take are drink order mom gets red wine dad gets a gin and tonic I get a soft drink.

My new parents are talking and I start to slouch in my chair mom notices this and tells me to sit up straight I say ok.

The waiter brings our food to us when dads cell phone rings he excuses himself from the table to take the call he comes back five minutes later and tells mom and me that he has to go out of town for the week and that he leaves in the morning and that

After we finish dinner it is 8:30 when we leave the restaurant. I am getting tired and let out a yawn witch my mom sees she tells me I can close my eyes if I want witch I do.

When we get home dad carries me to my room since I am sleeping they change me into some pajamas tuck me in and go to bed themselves.

I wake up in the middle of the night from a nightmare and run to mom and dads room. Mom must of heard me coming because she was out of bed when i came running in.

Mom carries me out of the room since dad is still sleeping and asks me whats wrong i tell her i had a nightmare she starts to comfert me in till i fall asleep.

The next morning i wake up arond nine and go down to the kitchen where i see mom is already up and dressed i ask her when did dad leave she tells me at seven.

Mom tells after i finish my breakfast i am to go and get dressed she tells me that she already picked out a outfit for me to ware. When i finish and clear my plate i go up to see the outfit she picket out it is pink shots and a white short sleve shirt. I look at it then ask mom "do i realy have to ware this" she says if i want to ware somthing else thats ok but she wants to see it first.

When I go and pick out black stretch pants and a red top put it on to show mom. Mom comes in after I call her to look and she says no absolutely not. I start to feel the pressure in my bladder. Mom tells me if I ware that outfit out of this house it will be with a very warm bottom.