LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pain in urination

@beallucanb Well I'm a virgin so we can thankfully rule that one out.

I hear you all, but why should I need to go to the doctor if this happens only occasionally. It's only maybe once a week.

once a week is still enuf to warrent going to the dr

there are numerous things that could cause this issue and many of them are deadly

so....

GTF TO THE DR!!! :doctor:

and if nothing is wrong ok :thumbsup:

@beallucanb Well I'm a virgin so we can thankfully rule that one out.

I hear you all, but why should I need to go to the doctor if this happens only occasionally. It's only maybe once a week.

Virginity does not make you immune to disease. Just because the most common way of infection is sex, it's not the only way.

Do not rule anything out without evidence, many people who get something have no idea where they got the contact.

Any pain of unknown causes needs medical evaluation.

You don't want to wait and then hear a doctor say, "really sorry, you should have come seen us much earlier".

I've had this a few times with the beginning stages of a uti so you definitely want to get it checked. Watch the acid intake and make sure you drink plenty of water. Many incontinent people, myself included, unconsciously do not drink enough water. More drinking equals more changes and chances of leaks etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Turns out they don't know what was wrong. They did a culture and it all came back negative. When I left the doctors office last Thursday they did give me a prescription for an amoxicillin (antibiotic), and I technically have not had the issue since then. So that is a good thing. Though I stopped taking the antibiotic when they informed me that the culture came back negative on Tuesday.

I think it's possible that it is some sort of chemical irritation. This would be "chemical urethritis." Hopefully it stops happening.