LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It's monday morning and mom gets up to get everyone up for the day.

She come in to my nursery and she sees that i am awake comes over and smells that i made a stinky.

• 2 weeks later...

When dad comes down he gose over and kisses mom and mary then mom comes over to me picks me up and carries me over to the table.

She gose upstairs to make sure my bother is up when we here more yelling and a bad word come out of my bothers mouth.

Then i here owowowow i see mom come down the stairs pulling my brother by the ear and into the kichen and putting a bar of soap in his mouth and put in the corner.

• 3 weeks later...

I here my dad say he has to leave for work now or he'll be late. He comes over and kisses me mary and mom and says goodbye richard.

When dad leaves mom comes back and tells my brother he can sit down since the bus will be here soon. I over here mom say she hopes she dose not get any calls from school.

Edited by jan241989

While i am sitting in playpen i start to get cramps in my stomic i think it will go away right when i am thinking that i start to fill my diaper with poop.

Mom starts to smell somthing and comes over to me and sniffs and relies i made a poopy in

Edited by jan241989

When mom gets me on to the changing table and she says in a playful vocie ''you made a big stinky did'nt you''. I nod my head yes when mom tells me we have to get you ready we have to take you r brother to school.