LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Upgrade Coming!

Chat will go to hell in a handbasket. The online users list will no longer be alphabetical, no avatars next to what you say, actions will be grey and different, chat will not auto scroll back to the bottom when switching from a PM. It'll be days of "I don't like this". Then we'll just suffer through it.

I'm sure we will find a way to cope... From what you describe it sounds like there is bugs in the software that they can fix, if it can't be fixed then there are always alternative chat hosts we can look at, but lets not call for the end of days just yet!

So Mike, any idea when you are expecting to roll out the upgrade? I've already notice a couple of really small changes here and there so I guess a lot of what you're going is background work we won't see per-say.

Upgrades because of loss of support for older software is the way of the computer world (even if it does suck :bash: ). Blame microshaft for being the main instigator of that way of doing things; every thinbg they do is temporary and a patch on things they didn't develop correctly from the get-go <_< But there's nothing to be done for it unlike changes made for changes sake alone.

• Like 2

Are we witnessing the birth of an ABDL parallel universe?

It might be well if someone advised Lady Truthfinder to go to the Observatory and be prepared to deal with a ripple in Dimension as this could unleash the Fire at the Heart of Nature, change the shape of the Omniverse and tear the Continuum and destabilize what the Ancient Foundresses called "The Whole Damn Thing". Malicia only knows what THAT could generate

Things that come to mind are a massive Viking invasion, the resurfacing of Atlantis -- or R'lyeh, The Creature from the Black Lagoon, The Giant Gila Monster, She, It, Them, The Blob, THRUSH and UNCLE: All in one place and all at once

Christine, we certainly are at the base of a fork in the multiverse...what with certain posts only being on DailyDi in certain parallel universes, where as they were deleted in others due to the server crash this week!

Christine, we certainly are at the base of a fork in the multiverse...what with certain posts only being on DailyDi in certain parallel universes, where as they were deleted in others due to the server crash this week!

The problem was not that the cat would suffocate. The drill was that a sleeping cat is put in a box with a Gieger counter connected to the release machanism to a cylinder of deadly gas. A living body has radioactive elements in. The "experiment" was to last for a period of time between which we know the cat would be alive and the cat's body would have emitted a radioactive particle that hit the sensor of the Geiger counter and trigger the release of the poison gas, after which the cat would be dead. NOw, since we cannot see or hear what is happening inside the box, we do not know when that time is. So, as a matter of the vagueness of such kinds of knowledge, whe say that, at any given time, but especially about halfway through, "the cat is alive and the cat is dead"

This is actually more correctly called "inclusive or". Which goes like this: p and q speaks for itelf both are ture if the statement is true. However p or q can be looked at two ways, as two separate mutually exclusive statements "p" and 'q" so that when one is true the other is false, or as a single statment meaning that ONE of the statements is true which makes the disjunction identified by "or" true, even though the other sub-statement is false

Now, does anyone want to get int "the gostak distims the doshes"? PLEASE google it up before you ask me. "Schroedinger's cat" was as much of a psychological mobius strip as my little 5 year old brain wishes to deal with in one week. Besides, it is HUG YOUR DOLLY day and I have more important things to do

Let the boys deal with all of this; they think they are soooooo superior