LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Upgrade Coming!

About to start an upgrade to the new version of board software. Design will likely revert to stock design for a few days as I don't think the custom theme is up to date yet.

• Like 1

We love whistles and bells. You know what you need DailyDi is a hype man! Someone to come out here with explosions and fireworks and monster trucks smashing prius vehicles and metal bands for these announcements!

Ewwww: Yuck! Pretty flowers, bubbles and butterflies and pretty flute and harp music and a pretty lady in a lovely dress and a tiara with sweet voice to announce things so a Little Girl does not feel unwelcome

If you tell us what it is, I promise to be a good little girl while I figure out how to customize it, personalize it and make it mine

I'm actually liking this stock design you're talking about. Nice and blan with simple yet subtle differences in color for separating the posts- maybe even just a single line. Does the stock design also get rid of member photos and names too? I want nothing but all the same font and color for texts too.

I thought this would be some kind of new feature or activity

The place design is important is in the baby bingo...here, forum is just forum and the basic design is fine.

For Cheese and Rice....Mike please update the Bingo!!!!