LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

No choice as to incontinent, but loving it

I to am new to having to wear, I have an OAB it's been about 7 months since I started to wear and I have messed my diaper a couple of times fortunately it was only twice in 7 months for the fecal matter. I normaly havno issues getting to the bathroom when I have to go #2 but the two times I didn't it just started to come out with no warning.

I know it can happen when you wear 24/7 but I hope and pray it's just a anomaly and it won't happen again or if it does not often

@inconito

I no longer stress about making it to the bathroom if I don't get a long enough warning to make it to the bathroom in time. Most times once I feel the need to pee it's to late as I will start to pee seconds later. I really think that wearing diapers 24/7 to protect me from my OAB has increased my accidents, I have come to terms with the need for diapers and Don't change every time I pee like I did when I first started to wear.

So in answer to your question about relaxing I guess the answer is yes I am relaxed more often as I know I will end up peeing so why fight it I just trust my diaper and let nature take its course if I make it to the bathroom in time to pee great if not it's not the end of the world if I Pee in my diaper.

I still make it to the bathroom for #2 I am fine with the fact I pee in my diaper and It's a Great feeling to be able to pee if I need to and the bathroom is unavailable. The other day the bathroom had a line and I really needed to pee so I just released and carried on with what I was doing and changed when I got home.

Consider your urge incontinence a "mild" form, and feel lucky for it. My urges come without warning, yet I also have a neurogenic blockage which prevents me from going right away. My urges used to get really bad before I could put 100% concentration and push hard enough to actually go. Before that, well imagine how uncomfortable your bladder get just before it empties, then imagine somehow still holing it for another full minute. After 15+ years I've finally found a urologist to perform a sphincterotomy on me. Well actually he's about to do a third one. The first alleviated some to the pushing, and the second some of the concentration needed. I'm hoping the third will actually open me up enough to eliminate both.

Kennethm, My urge incontinence developed after a surgical mishap when I was 14 years old. I'm 72 now, so I've been dealing with bladder-control issues for quite a while. Over the years, I've seen many doctors, had just about every test in the book, and tried a variety of treatments including several different drugs, Kegel exercises, and bladder retraining. However, none of the doctors that I've seen has been able to specify what the problem actually is; and none of the treatments has had much effect. Also, like you, I have what Baby Brian calls mild urge incontinence. My urges or spasms are not painful unless I hang on desperately trying not to wet myself. All I have to do is just relax and let things flow. After many years, I've also come to enjoy my incontinence. Why suffer from something that can be pleasant if you have the right attitude and are wearing the right protection?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I got to the stage when I was always rushing to the toilet and going in my diaper anyway before I got there. Made decision to stop trying, made like far less stressful, very rapidly lost what little control I had left. Just pee all the time now

• Like 2
On 03/04/2016 at 1:46 PM, Ryan1991 said:

I got to the stage when I was always rushing to the toilet and going in my diaper anyway before I got there. Made decision to stop trying, made like far less stressful, very rapidly lost what little control I had left. Just pee all the time now