LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In A World Far Far Away

Sephy

It has been a long day for the galaxy explorer Cody. He was pushing the limits of his shuttle. He was working a long day, which is frowned upon. "One last planet and I'll call it a day" He said to himself. He was on approach when his ship began to shake violently. The sirens went off as he made a rapid drop down to the unknown planets surface. He was in cased in a safety pod as his ship continued down. His ship crashed into a massive looking field leaving a crater. Cody had passed out for his oxygen mask. He would have no idea what is around him or where he was when he woke up.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selene was doing her everyday chores at her home when she heard a loud crash in her backyard. She lived alone and then quickly went to the scene and saw a space pod that had crashed. She slowly approached it and then could see someone inside it. She quickly opened it and immediately saw Cody who was unconscious.

"Hm?" She thought to herself. He looked like on of her kind as they were all human like. But there was one big difference. Which was size. She was at least three times and it somehwat clicked in her mind that he was the size of an infant in their species and so she assumed he was one. She quickly brought Cody inside and waited till he regained consciousness

Cody woke up two hours later with a light groan. "I'm so fired" He groaned. He found himself an unknown area. What surprised him was everything was huge. "This could be bad" Cody said to himself as he looked around.

Selene had heard him wake up and then went into the room and gently sat beside him and smiled softly. "Hey there, sweetheart. I'm glad you are awake. Thank goodness you're not hurt after that crash. Don't worry. I'll make sure to find your Mommy and Daddy okay? In the mean time, you can stay with me for the time being."

"Wow you sure do speak clearly for your age." Selene said. "What? No Mommy and Daddy? Oh dear. Well this isn't good. You'll need someone to take care of you. Oh poor sweetie." She said as she gently stroked Cody's hair.

Cody didn't know what to do. He was here on a unknown world, his ship of totaled, and he was stranded. "I need a way out of here" He said

"Sweetheart? Oh I know it is quite overwhelming but its okay. I'll take care of you. Shhhhhh don't worry." Selene said as she easily placed Cody on her lap and hugged him gently and rocked him to calm him down

Cody began to calm down. He was being to like this giant. He suddenly thought. "I could handle this while I repair my ship. I mean how bad can it be" He looked up and asked "What's your name? I forgot to ask."

Selene smiled. "My name is Selene and I promise I'll take good care of you. It was quite a surprise for me to find a baby such as yourself crashing into my backyard and in a space pod too." She explained

Cody couldn't think of a way to convince Selene. "I'm not a baby Selene" He said hashly. This could've been mistaken for a tantum,. "Do I look like I'm wearing a diaper?" He said hashly again.

"Uh oh. I think someone's getting cranky." Selene cooed and checked him. "You're right. You need a diaper, little one. Luckily for you, I have some leftover baby supplies from when I babysat." She said as she got up with Cody in her arms and brought him to her bedroom

"NO" Cody said in a panic again. "I don't need diapers" he said shouting. He couldn't brake Selene's grip. She was far too strong for him to overpower. Everything he did was barely to her.

"Now now sweetie. I don't want you having accidents all over the place." She said as she laid him down and undressed him. She got a diaper on him and dressed him in a onesie as well which fit him perfectly. "There we go, honey. Much better."

This was a shock to Cody's system. He started crying feeling violated. Things got worse as he tried to undo the snaps. He couldn't get it unsnap. This world had a few things working against him. The gravity was almost twice of the norm for Cody. The technology was even more advanced then what was available back on Earth. Cody couldn't help himself as he continued trying.

"Shhhhh sweetie pie. I think someone needs a nap." Selene said as she placed a pacifier in Cody's mouth. She then got a blanket and placed it on him as she cradled him in her arms and rocked him while humming a lullaby

Cody tried to take the blanket off with no success. His body betrayed him as he drifted off to sleep. His pacifier didn't move for a moment, but it started up slowly as he slept.

Cody slept few only a half hour before waking again. "That was the weirdest dream." He muttered to himself unaware he let his pacifier fall. Cody tried to get up with no success. The blanket was holding him down. In Selene's world Cody had about the strength of a one or two year old. "What the fuck?!"