LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Inner Child

tommyp

I've read heaps on it and agree very much with it as our Inner Child plays a very important part in how we function or maybe not so well in our lives and an unhappy inner child can really mess up your adult side which most of us have dealings with.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I am not sure if I could divulge into my inner child. The only thing I like right now is playing video games and collecting plushies. For some reason I have to have them. If I find one I really, really want, I get it. Luckily my hubby doesn't mind. I would like to get more dollies and such but I feel undeserving of it. Like I shouldn't get toys I want because I am an adult and should act like it. Still fighting that right now. Could be from my childhood where I never had any money let alone a roof over my head. Until I can get into the thought that it is alright to buy things I want or need, I think my inner child is highly stifled.

20 hours ago, Kodachi96 said:

I am not sure if I could divulge into my inner child. The only thing I like right now is playing video games and collecting plushies. For some reason I have to have them. If I find one I really, really want, I get it. Luckily my hubby doesn't mind. I would like to get more dollies and such but I feel undeserving of it. Like I shouldn't get toys I want because I am an adult and should act like it. Still fighting that right now. Could be from my childhood where I never had any money let alone a roof over my head. Until I can get into the thought that it is alright to buy things I want or need, I think my inner child is highly stifled.

Dollies are sooooo girly. Why would you want to indulge in those? Oh, that's right (sarcastically).... Indulge away and drip a hint or two for what you want. Christmas is coming up after all.....

• 8 years later...

Just seems to me there's such a rush to get through being a young child that it's no sooner there than replaced by something more grown up.

I just let my inner child out as much as I can with no sense of obligation to explain anything untypical of grown up, like they don't have to tell me why the do what they do so why I should I?

I'll just get some breakfast and sit by my dollies!