LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey guys!

Hopefully I'm posting this in the right section, If not please forgive me :)

So I've been having this problem for almost 3 years now and its somewhat been bothering me recently. I am currently a senior in High School (only 19 more days till graduation :D). I was Diagnosed with Dyslexia, and A.D.H.D as a child so schools been a crazy ride for me. Anyway I'm getting off topic here. Over the years I've developed this daily routine of mine, which is Go to School, Come Home, Masturbate, Shower, Then usually do some drawing in my sketchbook. The thing thats been bothering me is the whole masturbation thing, I cant go a day without not masturbating. I take 30mg of Adderall every morning for my anxiety and A.D.H.D and that seems to boost my sexual arousal. But if I don't take my medicine then its really difficult for me to pay attention in school. If anyone could give me some advice that would be awesome! Thanks :)

You can try a chastity device, I have a few. It's not 100% effective but if you can keep the keys away or out of reach it makes masturbating much more difficult.

A better question is, do you need to stop, you know, giving it a good rub?

Going by peeps I talk to, 1 isn't that much. If it doesn't interfere with the rest of your day, it sounds dandy and fine.

1, does this behavior stop you from carrying on with the rest of your life? 2, while going on this way for three years is a while.. you are at an age of hyper-sexuality. 3, are you otherwise healthy?

I would suggest once a day isn't overly excessive, its only when you obsess over it or spend significant portions of your day doing it that it becomes a problem in my view.

• Like 1

Is it causing you problems in your life other than this worrying about it? If not, then don't worry anymore- you won't hurt anything doing it :lol: But if it is adversely affecting your life then you need to sl9ow down and concentrate more on living ;) Many guy's around your age have a very active libido and do this frequently when no partner is around to 'help'. Just don't forget that it's meant to be shared with a partner so that when that time comes around you'll have something left for them :rolleyes: As I once heard it put, if God didn't want you doing that he wouldn't have made your arms long enough to reach there :whistling:

I am going to take a different approach to this issue entirely. At your age it is dangerous to NOT masturbate. ADHD makes you impulsive and in need of stress relief, yah, I know. Masturbation is essential to keeping yourself healthy, less stressed and less likely to do something bone headed like sleep with the wrong person. Dont let society steer you wrong, mastubation is healthy.

It is perfectly normal for boys to be Masturbating at four years of age. They should conduct this activity whenever the desire occurs. It is not socially acceptable doing this in public so try to keep this activity in the privacy of your home. If someone suggests you may go blind from Masturbating, you tell them you will try to limit the damage to one eye but under no circumstances will you refrain from Masturbating. Ask that person where they got that stupid information?

Masturbation only becomes a problem when it starts causing you to spend less time doing other things you have to do. If it's starting to impede your education or family life for example, I would see a doctor or sex therapist. Otherwise, you're good to go.

Masturbateing can cause one to go blind if one is not careful while doing so.

I mother has told me I used to play with myself every time I was given a bath at a young age.

By the time I turned 8 I was already wearing diapers for pleasure. By age 10 I was masturbateing in the same diaper multiple time a day. At age 11 I had lost all sight in my left eye.

I would wear a diaper to school and masturbate every opertunity I got. At 16 I got my first car and would ride around in just my diaper and jack off at 55mph. At 18 I move away from home and started wearing diapers all the time. Jacking off multiple times in my piss and cumm soaked diaper.

Oh by the way masturbateing had nothing to do with the lost of vision in my left eye. That was a fishing accident.

The only thing you need to worry about is blistering your tool from over enjoyment.

It is nothing to worry about. It is normally for teenagers, young twenties to get aroused often. Wish our society was more open about that so people wouldn't feel weird about it. I masturbate two to three times a day normally, and I am a girl... we tend to be less likely to engage in such acts so... your once a day is pretty tame.

Masturbateing can cause one to go blind if one is not careful while doing so.

I mother has told me I used to play with myself every time I was given a bath at a young age.

By the time I turned 8 I was already wearing diapers for pleasure. By age 10 I was masturbateing in the same diaper multiple time a day. At age 11 I had lost all sight in my left eye.

I would wear a diaper to school and masturbate every opertunity I got. At 16 I got my first car and would ride around in just my diaper and jack off at 55mph. At 18 I move away from home and started wearing diapers all the time. Jacking off multiple times in my piss and cumm soaked diaper.

Oh by the way masturbateing had nothing to do with the lost of vision in my left eye. That was a fishing accident.

The only thing you need to worry about is blistering your tool from over enjoyment.