LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gender Fluidity Education

I disagree with you Bettypooh. My gender has not changed since the day I was born. I am the same gender now as I was when I was born. Nothing in my life has changed that.

• Like 1

I disagree with you Bettypooh. My gender has not changed since the day I was born. I am the same gender now as I was when I was born. Nothing in my life has changed that.

And where did I or anyone else say that your (or anyone's) gender must change in life? Nobody has said that at all :angry:

I'm sorry if what I said was taken as an attack on someone else. It was not meant that way. It was my opinion.

As far reading the rules. I didn't get to the post though the Rainbow Diaper section. So I didn't see any rules. I opened the post from the recent topics.

It's being taught in "sex-Ed" because that's the best place to teach it. And it needs to be taught because we've learned that ignoring and denying things which do exist does not help anybody at all <_< With the generation before me, sex-ed was taught by parents if taught at all. My generation hardly covered how to have sex safely. The end result was numerous unwanted teen pregnancies, single-parenting situations, and widespread problems with STD's :(

I think sex ed should be taught by the parents. That is where it belongs not in school. Just like I don't think they need to give out condoms in school. That only leads to more teens having sex. Safe or otherwise.

I think sex ed should be taught by the parents. That is where it belongs not in school. Just like I don't think they need to give out condoms in school. That only leads to more teens having sex. Safe or otherwise.

I would rather kids learn in school from people who are trained in the subjects and no the facts rather than relying on parents to teach them when, even with the best intentions, they are liable to get things wrong, whether deliberate or not.

I have two disagreements with what has been said:

First, the best model of gender is that male and female are endpoints in some kind of spectrum. How many genders does that make??? Approximately 9 billion, the population of the planet!

• Like 1

I rally like how decades ago pink was a manly color and blue was girly. Over time the colors swapped to what we have now. It seems they are beginning to become interchangeable. Who knows, maybe some time in the far future and it will be swapped back again.