LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When did you realize you where a sissy

Tiffany

I started feeling jealous of girls when i was in 1st grade... seeing the dresses and tights with mary janes made me wish i was wearing them.... started with my grandmothers pantyhose and wore them a few times... then when i was bit older i started with my moms clothes when i was home alone.... one day she and my grandmother found some of her things in my closet (stockings, panties and slip) she asked what i was doing with them and i lied saying they were in with my clean clothes when i put them away the other day and i put these in my closet.

She knew i was lying and said that was impossibe and took them back.   I continued to sneak in and wear her things and a few times she would ask "who has been going though my dresser"  i never admitted it was me but i am pretty sure she knew.

When i moved out i started wearing things i would buy at the store and online and have involved diapers as well.  and i love every day of it. 

• Like 1

I was about 4 years old when I had an accident at my girl cousin's house.  I don't remember it, only that I came home in her panties.  I was lucky that the panties we're cycled through my underwear drawer and I enjoyed wearing them very much.

I remember in kindergarten when some of the older kids came down to put on a play.  On of the boys had a leotard on.  This fascinated me to no end.  Also, I always played house with the girls - it was much more fun than playing sports or war games with the boys.

At 10, I borrowed a neighbor's Catholic school uniform and dressed as a girl.  I enjoyed that so very much.  I wish I could have worn it every day, but alas....

• 1 month later...
On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2015 at 7:08 PM, repetitivediaperwetter88 said:

when I wore my first, (Very First) sissy dress which was a few days ago

WOW, how did it feel and was it real short?  Did you look in the mirror and admire yourself.  I never tried on a dress but a skirt and loved it and how I looked in the mirror and the next time I tried it on I had sun tan pantyhose and I was sold. I am not a sissy for I use to do this far and few in between but you brought the memories, thanks. Maybe ruffled diaper pants, lol

8 hours ago, deacon said:

WOW, how did it feel and was it real short?  Did you look in the mirror and admire yourself.  I never tried on a dress but a skirt and loved it and how I looked in the mirror and the next time I tried it on I had sun tan pantyhose and I was sold. I am not a sissy for I use to do this far and few in between but you brought the memories, thanks. Maybe ruffled diaper pants, lol

I actually had it long more of kinda a gown type of dress. It felt well, like I was onto Something :blush: Loved it then still love it. Now I have 3 dresses a petticoat, 2 pairs of thigh high 5 inch heels and rhumba panties along with some soft silky smooth satin gloves. Glad I could help. :)

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 12:02 AM, dressupDV said:

I was about 4 years old when I had an accident at my girl cousin's house.  I don't remember it, only that I came home in her panties.  I was lucky that the panties we're cycled through my underwear drawer and I enjoyed wearing them very much.

I remember in kindergarten when some of the older kids came down to put on a play.  On of the boys had a leotard on.  This fascinated me to no end.  Also, I always played house with the girls - it was much more fun than playing sports or war games with the boys.

At 10, I borrowed a neighbor's Catholic school uniform and dressed as a girl.  I enjoyed that so very much.  I wish I could have worn it every day, but alas....

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 12:02 AM, dressupDV said:

Did you ever try on a shorty leotard, looks like a brief at the bottom .  I have about six leotards and they are great for cycling and in house sports. They fit tight and no bunching of material at crotch and under arms. Also a great item to sleep in. these are mens leotards not womens andAmazon and e bay carry them.  

• Like 1

I have bike shorts that the love.  I can have a diaper on under leggings with biker shorts on the outer layer.  After a legging hiatus, I was finally able to start wearing them again, to my great relief and pleasure.

Send links of the shorts you like.

• 1 month later...

Known i was more mentally female since i was 10, knew i was trans late teens, found out i was also a sissy about 19 years old as i started to love ultra feminine styles and being submissive as well as things deemed sissy.

• 2 weeks later...

I was ten.  Mom was a cocktail waitress so I was in bed when she got home.  As a bed wetter I was also diapering myself.  On this night I didn't know it but mom's cold turned out to be pneumonia and she was rushed to the hospital from work.  My aunt was called and picked me up to stay with them.  

She knew about my bed wetting and diapers, wasn't happy and refused to let me run around in them so I had to wear one of my cousin's nightgowns.  I think my aunt picked a baby doll set because it looked like a baby dress but that's what I wore.  The set was nylon and a sea foam green and the panties were shaped like a bubble with a ruffle around the legs.

I became an instant sissy baby that night.  I actually ordered a set almost identical when mom recovered and we returned home.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

long before i knew "sissy" was even a thing. traumatizing childhood incident resulted in me getting turned on by humiliation, and for a teen boy going through puberty what carries a greater risk of humiliation than being caught wearing women's clothes, especially panties, and diapers (the girlier the better). follow that up with a humiliating emasculating incident in puberty that led down a road to where i get turned on by the thought of having sex with guys (despite not being sexually attracted to guys), and you've got a recipe for sissiness.

i didn't learn about sissies being a separate entity/subsection of abdl until a couple of years ago. i always considered them one and the same

• 2 weeks later...

When I was 5 or 6 I used to wear my moms jewerly and some silky clothing. I put my sissy side away for a good long time then later in my 30's found I really loved being feminine. I've now grown into a sissy toddler and have never been happier.