LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Okay, my Mondays off are winding down until after the Fourth of July, so I had to hurry and finish a couple of projects. Not only that, but I had been waiting for quite some time for an exact fabric match to become available for the yellow daisy dress. I found the fabric and it was on sale, so I jumped on it before it sold out.

BabyJune, this is the best selection of outfits I've ever seen from you. I especially love the tartan dress, and the pastel three-tiered dress. Either one I'd pay a small fortune for if I could.

• Like 1

It is nice to see that you put them in the Little Girls' Playhouse, where they will be appreciated

You did not indicate if the slip was a petti or a crinnie (UK for "crinoline"). I do not like pettis as they feel confining and smothery because they get their fullness, or "Bouffant", from being made of many yards of material, On the other hand, a crinnie is made with stiffer material that can support itself and the skirt or dress and does not need nearly half as many layers so it is light and airy

Also, if you put them under skirts or dresses that are a bit longer than they are, you get a bell-shaped or "Romantic" skirt

About the shortest practical length is 18" for a normal waist and 21" for a high waist because the fullness makes it fall higher on the leg and you want it to be recognizable as a meaningful skirt that is "decent" and worth wearing

It is nice to see that you put them in the Little Girls' Playhouse, where they will be appreciated

You did not indicate if the slip was a petti or a crinnie (UK for "crinoline"). I do not like pettis as they feel confining and smothery because they get their fullness, or "Bouffant", from being made of many yards of material, On the other hand, a crinnie is made with stiffer material that can support itself and the skirt or dress and does not need nearly half as many layers so it is light and airy

Also, if you put them under skirts or dresses that are a bit longer than they are, you get a bell-shaped or "Romantic" skirt

About the shortest practical length is 18" for a normal waist and 21" for a high waist because the fullness makes it fall higher on the leg and you want it to be recognizable as a meaningful skirt that is "decent" and worth wearing

What we learedn to do with above the knee full skirts is spread them out and not try to sit on them. Also some dresses and skirts were self-supporting and did not need anything under them to fill them out. There was quite a bit to learn about wearing dresses that had any shape to them. Also crinnies came in different amounts of bouffance

Do not feel bad, I have had to explain much of this to bio-girls, too

I absolutely adore pettis. I have one that was meant to go under a circle skirt, but turned out to also go perfectly with a cute little 50's-style dress I have. I love how poofy it is and it's just so totally twirl-worthy that I can't help but spin around when I put it on.

A crinnie does the same, and much more readily since it is much lighter and is better for spring and summer since it is not so thick that you oerheat. In my picture in mmy profile I have one under my blue skirt. A crinoline can be as bouffant as you wish. And since it is made of less material, it easier to get out of the way when I need to be changed

Dressing toddlers was the job of parents so that if a 3 year old was dressed unchastely, her mother would be the topic of discussion and most likely the target of some unkind remarks about what she was teaching her baby girl to be. Even a proper babydoll was to fall halfway to the knee when I was little. Even at my height, an 18" skirt of somewhat high waist works for me

A crinnie does the same, and much more readily since it is much lighter and is better for spring and summer since it is not so thick that you oerheat. In my picture in mmy profile I have one under my blue skirt. A crinoline can be as bouffant as you wish. And since it is made of less material, it easier to get out of the way when I need to be changed

I've not once overheated in my petti. Say what you will but I prefer it over a crinoline. We're just going to have to agree to disagree here.

I have had one get sticky on my legs on a hot day in July. Also I have heard stories from the age when they were de rigeur