LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Comficare M10s

Has anyone in the UK tried Comficare M10 disposables?

I have just ordered a pack from EBay and whilst I await delivery I'd like to know posters opinions on how they compare to other 'night time' nappies like Tena Slip Maxi and Abriform M4s

I tried a pack of the M10's and then tried the Large size the are comfortable and absorbant but I found the mediums small on me as they are cut smaller then the Dry 24/7's and I think they are even a bit smaller then the Abenas.

I ended up sticking with the Abena air for summer time and the Dry 24/7 or Abena plastic backed versions for fall and winter

I am a really heavy night wetter sometimes. Comficare M10s are one of my faves for nighttime, and I personally prefer them to Tena Slip Maxi and M4s. They're thicker and hold more than Tena Slip Maxis (both plastic and cloth). It's been a long time since I wore an Abri-Form M4, and back when I did my wettings weren't as heavy... so I can't compare the absorbency but I can say that the Comficare M10s run a lot smaller than M4s. They are a bit smaller than Tena Slip Maxi Medium, too. Just judging by where the tapes end up when I put the nappy on.

I am a really heavy night wetter sometimes. Comficare M10s are one of my faves for nighttime, and I personally prefer them to Tena Slip Maxi and M4s. They're thicker and hold more than Tena Slip Maxis (both plastic and cloth). It's been a long time since I wore an Abri-Form M4, and back when I did my wettings weren't as heavy... so I can't compare the absorbency but I can say that the Comficare M10s run a lot smaller than M4s. They are a bit smaller than Tena Slip Maxi Medium, too. Just judging by where the tapes end up when I put the nappy on.

I have to admit though, even with the M10s I've had some terrible leaks. But I think that is my fault for drinking too much. If I drank a more reasonable amount they would probably be fine.

My favourite thing about Comficare is how thick and sturdy they feel, both in your hands and when you're wearing one. You can feel that they're good quality.

I would recommend against drinking less water to accommodate your diaper. Your diaper needs to accommodate you, if not then you just need better diapers.

I use the L10's for night time( I'm a bed wetter) I've never had a leak with them. The fit is comfortable, the tapes hold. And if I've drunk more than usual I use a booster. I get mine from Nappiesrus. Reliable and discreet packaging.

I would recommend against drinking less water to accommodate your diaper. Your diaper needs to accommodate you, if not then you just need better diapers.

They are pretty thick, absorbent and have a good crinkle noise to them. I agree that the cut of the leg on the medium is very tight. When wearing them for all day I tend to find they dig into my legs pretty bad. A shame the large is slightly to big! But I would highly recommend them. (I would write a review on the reviews page but you can't submit a listing and review it! Rubbish!)

Nah, with my urge incontinence I flood my diapers all of the time. You really just need to get better diapers. If they leak around the legs then you need to get a diaper that has a better seal around the legs. If you leak over the top then get a diaper that extends up a little higher. And finally, if it can't handle even a couple of good wettings then you need to get a more absorbent diaper. If there are not more absorbent diapers out there then add a baby diaper as a booster to it.

Thank you for the advice, Brian :) I will have to do some experimenting. My measurements for Comficare put me in a size medium (I'm rather slim) but I have noticed that the tapes are quite tight around my hips (woman problems, psh). I think I might try some of the large Comficares. If they are too big I can just wear another diaper underneath! I considered trying the ConfiDry24/7 but the absorbency was listed about the same or less than Comficare. Have you tested them both to know which works best?

I was quite successful last night though. I wore a plastic tena slip maxi with two boosters inside, and snug plastic pants over the top. I woke up wet and there was a small puddle on my bed mat but nowhere near as bad is it has been in the past

I've also ordered some Gary pants. I'm not expecting them to be a miracle, but I've heard they are good quality... and some of my plastic pants are bad quality and rip apart.

I have tested both. The comficare diapers have their lower tapes positioned too high on the sides for me to get a good snug fit around my legs. As a result, they will always leak long before reaching any kind of capacity. The confidry24/7 diapers actually do have lower tapes, so I do get a good fit with them. As such, I often can soak them before needing a chance get.

You've got to remember it's not just about sizing, it's also about fit too. It's possible that comficare just doesn't work very good on you. Yes do try a sample or two for different sizes, but don't compare their overall absorption ratings without taking into account how well they fit you too.

• Like 1

I have tested both. The comficare diapers have their lower tapes positioned too high on the sides for me to get a good snug fit around my legs. As a result, they will always leak long before reaching any kind of capacity. The confidry24/7 diapers actually do have lower tapes, so I do get a good fit with them. As such, I often can soak them before needing a chance get.

You've got to remember it's not just about sizing, it's also about fit too. It's possible that comficare just doesn't work very good on you. Yes do try a sample or two for different sizes, but don't compare their overall absorption ratings without taking into account how well they fit you too.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks, on a recent 'shopping trip' to Save Express I bought a packet of these to try out.

I've worn two since that time, both on shopping trips into town, man these things REALLY swell up, I'm pretty sure that they were too big to hide well under my jeans that I put on when I'm wearing in public.

I really like them and they're a great replacement for the M10s but I think I'll stick to wearing them at home with Princess in future