LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Review, Rearz Angela vinyl pant, frosted, medium size

You are becoming a regular reviewer. I wish you had told me so that I did not have to find out by accident. It is in the reviews page

I would not trust the thinner materials to be able to withstand close contact with the body for very long. Comco panties were good at that

You can find them and much more here

http://www.acmedi.com/

Rearz bought out the company

I just realized something about these Angela Frosted plastic pants: Remember the Alpha plastic pants that used to be available from AC Medical? Or the Glazed Ice and Blue Sheen that used to be available from Protex? I realized that the Angela pants fit me almost exactly the same and feel almost the same. Luckily I still have some Alpha and Glazed Ice panties on hand so I checked the dimensions and they're almost exactly the same - the only difference is that the Angela pants are a skosh shorter in the side seam. And of course the Angela panties don't have the thin enclosed rubber elastics that the others have. It's no wonder they remind me of those other types that are apparently gone for good.

Not surprising. panties come in different configurations depending on purpose. From Your description the Angela, Alph and Blue Ice are are made more for pades or "low-riders" than diapers. I use the more full-cut panties. 30 years ago, Comco used to be like that. I sish the Alpha had come in high-waste, full cut sizes. The Bata do that fairly well and, with the Alpha skirt, make an excellent babydoll since they almost match. If you wish, see my review of the Beta

Oh, I'm very familiar with Beta pants - I have half a dozen of the regular (not high) waist, 3 or 4 low-cut, and some that I had specially made, cut just an inch lower than the regular-waist size. Back in AC Medical days I discovered that they had the beta pants pre-made without elastics and with just the side seams finished, and that they cut them and added the elastics as the panties were ordered, so it turned out to be easy to get them custom-cut.