LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does anyone else actually enjoy buying Diapers?

I bought all my diapers in stores for the longest time until last summer for the most part. I started ordering online and getting cases from local med stores and amazon (as it is quite hard to find molicare/abena/tena/tranquility anywhere in stores). I still go to local supermarkets for kids pull-ups though I doubt anyone would really suspect anything like when I was getting ok generic brand diapers. I kind of miss the rush from getting generic hospital/name brand diapers, hoping not to run into anyone I know. After all I've lived in the same area for 15+ years.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I always hated buying diapers and I'm sure it's because of a few minor incidences by my Mother, who never thought anything about how it made me feel, when she would hold a pair of Plastic Pants up to my waist so she could see if they were going to fit over my diaper. She would say that out loud where anyone listening could hear plus other things along those lines. When I had to start buying my own supplies when I left for school I always had the feeling that "Everyone Knew" the diaper stuff was for Me!

After 60 years, that's the one paranoia that has hung on the longest.

I didn't prior to going 24/7.

Now that I am 24/7 and not likely to stop being 24/7, it's more enjoyable. I don't often have to buy diapers, but there's the occasional time I will run out of diapers faster than I expect and will need to buy some more. Buying diapers in person tamps down my nervousness about my diapers and makes diaper buying everyday and routine.

• 2 weeks later...
On Tuesday, May 12, 2015 at 2:25 PM, notyalc said:

I enjoy shopping online like oh man when i get paid im getting these and this! And i don't get the weird looks that i subconsciously think i get when I'm in line at a store with a pack of adult diapers like yea these are for my grandma I'll say that if anybody asks. So i think buying online in that aspect is Better

They don't sell good top of the line diapers in public places anymore. So I buy from Northshore care and when I can't find the right product that I needed I went to the establishment where they're located and talk to a professional face-to-face and it was exhilarating I wish it wasn't so far away because I like talking to them face-to-face they are so professional that they assist the abdl community they treat you like a person and not a freak

On Sunday, April 24, 2016 at 9:50 AM, Dunham said:

They don't sell good top of the line diapers in public places anymore. So I buy from Northshore care and when I can't find the right product that I needed I went to the establishment where they're located and talk to a professional face-to-face and it was exhilarating I wish it wasn't so far away because I like talking to them face-to-face they are so professional that they assist the abdl community they treat you like a person and not a freak

Today I dont care what any cashier thinks I just buy them and thats it.Years ago it was down right embarssing to be seen with diapers in my hands but not anymore.

• 4 weeks later...

It used to be a heart pounding and nerve racking experience for me. But now.....On the rare occasion that i actually go the store for them i

I very much enjoy diaper shopping. Including buying pads for me diapers as I use them as boosters (Poise is by far the best on the market). I never ever worry about other people who may observe my shopping, and nor do I worry about what the cashier may think.

• 3 months later...

Even when I was a young woman still in high school nobody ever looked twice when I bought diapers in stores.

At home my Mom only used pinned Curity gauze diapers, and those were the only kind I had ever worn, even after reverting to bedwetting at puberty. I remember the first time my aunt Betsy asked me to buy her Pampers for her youngest son. I was 14 and the boy needed the largest Pampers available then in 1978.

In 1981 I was 17 and about to move to a university dorm. I had to learn to put on and sleep in Attends. I was never embarrassed buying them near our family home or at the campus general store.

So it has gone subsequently for the past 35 years. It is only for convenience that I buy cases of diapers on-line, not to avoid buying in stores.